[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
Keylors wrote:
Awakened Spell Cascade

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/yw7EZL8IR
Currently just below 10EX... Most people will not be able to afford that.
Last edited by Cyzax on Apr 29, 2021, 11:50:18 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Keylors wrote:
Awakened Spell Cascade

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/yw7EZL8IR
Currently just below 10EX... Most people will not be able to afford that.

Do you think this is the case? Let me put some ideas how I get currency pretty quickly:

1) Most important thing is: DO IT, don't stand around and idle, just farm, whatver makes you happy.
2) Use tools like "Exilence Next", it evaluates the value of all your Stashtabs, maybe youre hiddenly more wealthy than you think.
3) Do lower level Maps, they have sam currency drop chances than higher ones.
4) Use Alchy Orbs and Chisels, Drops increase dramatically compared to unmodded maps.
5) Give it some time, it might take a week to get the amount of curreny but then it feels worthwile.
6) Do Heists, honestly according to my personal statistics and feelings nothing brings more total amount of chaos/hour than heist, you just need to trade your all currency and stuff for chaos/exalts.
7) Finally there is one thing in PoE which gives you the most currency: Luck, look out for those really rare Items of high worth, like a Paradoxica Sword from any Syndicate Hideouts, which is wort up to 15ex.

Hopefully these tips help somebody get their hands on more fun of the game :-)

And one final thing: Noone said this build is pretty cheap, I put 50+ ex in it the last two leagues and maxing it out is expensive too but at least I have fun of it feel free to join me or choose another fancy build, maybe some Meta :-)
Last edited by Mirathas on Apr 29, 2021, 11:25:55 AM
"
Mirathas wrote:
And one final thing: Noone said this build is pretty cheap, I put 50+ ex in it the last two leagues and maxing it out is expensive too but at least I have fun of it feel free to join me or choose another fancy build, maybe some Meta :-)

I've got nothing against expensive builds, but was just saying that most players would not find that advice, to buy an awakened gem at that cost, helpful :-p

"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:

I've got nothing against expensive builds, but was just saying that most players would not find that advice, to buy an awakened gem at that cost, helpful :-p

Yeah sure, I can only advice to take your time, leveling up all gems and putting quality on them also is a lot of help.
This build is I think satisfiying if you put effort in it, it is no "go this path and win all things" build (no build is but some seem to be).
Hi, thanks for the build guide I'm enjoying it so much. I'm so noob and now I'm lacking a bit damage for killing bosses. Any advice with what shall I upgrade or what I'm doing wrong? Ty
"
Keylors wrote:
i feel my clear speed is slow, because the volatile dead generation of ball is slow.

So the only way to increased the clear speed, is buying an awak spell cascade to make us able to generate more balls ???

Checked out your gear, it seems fine. Anoint your amulet and boots. This build is definitely slower than a lot of meta builds. I have yet to buy awakened spell cascade and am doing fine.

Also buy anomalous volatile dead, anomalous discipline, and divergent vitality for some extra damage.

"
Asag wrote:
How do you guys perform in Ultimatum encounters without optimized gear? Im thinking about respeccing my Blazing Salvo inquisitor but not sure if this is better suited for ultimatum.

The ultimatums are definitely doable. I feel like I have been able to complete the majority of them since league-start early mapping. Pushing A7 T16s and not have many issues at all.

----
EDIT: I finally found the Trialmaster, T16 map with temp chains + ele weakness + a ton of unique boss modifiers. Killed him first try, easy to avoid mechanics while your VD just seeks him out. Also, I do not yet have awakened spell cascade. IMO it's 100% not needed, but would definitely help with DPS if you have all your other major upgrades.
Last edited by Geheiligt on Apr 29, 2021, 2:06:29 PM
I wasn't even aware of Anomalous VD :D But PoB says a 21 regular VD beats a 20 Anomalous VD and it's also much cheaper. A 21 anomalous VD is 4 ex, so, eh, for 5% extra damage.

On the other hand I'm sort of interested in Divergent VD. It's not a damage increase but the balls being slow and me overtaking them has always been a sore point, so 20% extra movement speed may not go badly.
hey guys, noob question, can some one explain wise oak flask for me :P?
"
CedricDur wrote:
I wasn't even aware of Anomalous VD :D But PoB says a 21 regular VD beats a 20 Anomalous VD and it's also much cheaper. A 21 anomalous VD is 4 ex, so, eh, for 5% extra damage.

On the other hand I'm sort of interested in Divergent VD. It's not a damage increase but the balls being slow and me overtaking them has always been a sore point, so 20% extra movement speed may not go badly.

Interesting, That's probably one of my biggest issues with the build so far. Might look into it. Might also help with ultimatums, making killing things easier as you kite them. I find that if I don't rotate in tight circles, the VD has a hard time catching up, and when it does the small AOE doesn't hit the mobs that aren't in an attack animation.

"
hey guys, noob question, can some one explain wise oak flask for me :P?

For wise oak you will ideally have every resistance equal. It will reduce damage for the lowest elemental resistance, which if they are all, say 85%, that's 10% reduced for each. Same thing applies for damage pen, but we really only care about fire.

My resistances are scuffed, so I have Fire 70%, Cold 70%, Lightning 60%. I use it mainly for the extra fire pen, so as long as that's the highest res I'm good. I plan on reworking my rings/belt/gloves to try and equal it out once I get a decent chest with %life as extra ES.

That all being said, I just cleared A8 Sirus with zero issues. The awakened spell cascade definitely is a huge DPS boost.
"
Geheiligt wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:

Interesting, That's probably one of my biggest issues with the build so far. Might look into it. Might also help with ultimatums, making killing things easier as you kite them. I find that if I don't rotate in tight circles, the VD has a hard time catching up, and when it does the small AOE doesn't hit the mobs that aren't in an attack animation.

Tested Divergent. It's something hard to quantify unlike looking at PoB numbers, but the balls did feel a lot snappier, which meant they killed faster. Because of Ultimatum (because as you've pointed out the balls have a hard time catching up, which almost makes me ponder a CWDT Temporal Chains, mebbe?) it may well be worth it.

For clearing I still outraced them, but, still, I think it may be worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info