Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
oleg255 wrote:
i'm getting absolutely destroyed in 10+ tier maps. can anyone suggest any equip replacements to focus on? I've got around 2-3ex saved up in currency, but at this point i'm absolutely lost without any understanding what is it that i'm doing wrong...

Swap left ring for Berek's Respite, drop both your unique flasks for Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate, replace another flask (probably Sulphur) with an Enduring Mana Flask unless you already have enough regen. Just the few things that stood out to me.
Last edited by rAx on Apr 28, 2021, 7:43:08 AM
Hi Guys.

I made a "Lethal Pride" that guarantees 3 nodes of "Ignites you inflict damage 10% faster", therefore, "30%+ ignite speed". Or should I keep trying?

@ZedaoBA is my ign.
"
oleg255 wrote:
i'm getting absolutely destroyed in 10+ tier maps. can anyone suggest any equip replacements to focus on? I've got around 2-3ex saved up in currency, but at this point i'm absolutely lost without any understanding what is it that i'm doing wrong...

Just reviewed your character,
1. get more life on your gears (helmet, gloves, boots, rings)
2. do not use large cluster jewel if you cannot afford the medium clusters (also no need to allocate every point in the large cluster jewel, just Primordial Bond and the jewel sockets is enough.)
3. Lv1 enlighten is completely useless, just sell it and use Herald of ash and Malevolence at the moment (and refund 4 passives from the Soveneignty).
4. Do not use your despair ring, it screws up your flammability (as you can apply only one curse to monster by default).
5. Passives "Light of Divinity" is useless, as we dont scale spell damage, allocate Divine Fervour instead.
6. Buy a anima stone, otherwise your 2 Primordial Eminence is pointless.
7. Buy a Atziri's Promise flask, and fix other flasks (consider using an instant recovery life flask / Taste of Hate / Curse immune flask)
I switched to Anger + Wrath with watchers eye for 5 ex (extra phys as fire + extra phys as lightning).

PoB says it's better than Malevolence + Anger/Wrath with one damage mode watchers eye.

I think it's a nice budget option.
"
rAx wrote:
"
oleg255 wrote:

Swap left ring for Berek's Respite, drop both your unique flasks for Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate, replace another flask (probably Sulphur) with an Enduring Mana Flask unless you already have enough regen. Just the few things that stood out to me.

what the hell, i'm pretty sure i had berek's respite on, and now its freaking gone somewhere

thx for all your input guys, gotta go fix shit

jesus, i forgot it on anointment girl, my heart just skipped a beat
Last edited by oleg255 on Apr 28, 2021, 7:55:30 AM
"
oleg255 wrote:

what the hell, i'm pretty sure i had berek's respite on, and now its freaking gone somewhere

thx for all your input guys, gotta go fix shit

jesus, i forgot it on anointment girl, my heart just skipped a beat

xD
"
Sonof2tards wrote:
Is Astral plate a must? Or is it only used for the extra resistances and armor? I'm thinking of just buying a cheaper pre-made +1 curse thats a different base instead of going broke trying to craft on an astral plate or trying to buy a premade astral.

Side question, how viable would fossil crafting be to try to get +1 curse? Cheaper than slamming with harvest?

I'm running this chest I got for like 10c and it's going well, will try to craft an Astral Plate later on.

As for the crafting question I'm not sure, sorry.
Astral plate definitely isn't a must, go for whatever you need on your chest be it +1 curse or just high life, res and dex.

I'm personally just trying to get a T1 life, T1 elder % life prefix and open prefix chest. Resistances can be whatever in the suffixes.
Last edited by MyzPoE on Apr 28, 2021, 11:21:10 AM
Hi

I am trying this build this season and while its a fucking grind to get the items Ive so far sunk about 30ex into this.

Lets say things are progressing slowly.

I am not really very familiar with PoB so I have a noob calc question.

For my next upgrade I have 2 options

either go from 5l xophs to 6l

or

upgrade to anima stone and add 3 golems (x2 primordial bond) = 60% dmg

Which would be more helpful in terms of dmg? I am still struggling with t14-16 maps which is new to me with such an expensive build.
hello,
so i got this build going, got the blizzard crown helm, got the respite ring, got 6 link xophs bow, i want to next get the primordial, so far without it i have the following golems: 1 lightning, 1 chaos, 1 stone and 1 ice, when i equip primordial amulet, what all golems would use and how many oif each since ill be able to have doubles of a couple of them? i am surprised this info isnt in the guide or the FAQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info