Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

what do you guys recommend buying first in order of gear/price priority?
I'm in yellow maps atm with 5link xoph and berek respite and looking into a 6link xoph for the next upgrade before primordial jewellery
why not burning damage support instead of unbound ailments? the damage according to POB is greater
"
willianvon wrote:
why not burning damage support instead of unbound ailments? the damage according to POB is greater
Did you read the first post?
Burning Arrow >> Elemental Damage with Attacks >> Burning Damage >> Deadly Ailments >> Unbound Ailments >> Greater Multiple Projectiles (Clear) // Swift Afflication (Single Target)
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Any trick to craft the large cluster jewels?

The large is actually really easy to craft. You want to make sure you have the correct ilvl base with minion damage and 8 passives. Then just alt until you hit primordial and regal. Sure if you don't get 2 skills you will end up spending 1 passive extra.. but it's worth.

The medium however is near impossible from my crafting lol. I'm just saving up and buying.
I've been playing this build last couple of days, and the clear on it is great. I just feel pretty squishy in Ultimatums and boss fights, any tricks for those?
Hi! this seems like a really satisfafying build to play.
I was wondering how much currency should i spend in order to start and reach red maps? i have 7 ex at the moment.

TY!
Help please, it seems to me a little damage, only 2kk with such an assembly.
What will give me a lot of damage at the moment or what am I doing wrong?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AFRAID7/characters
My single target damage is very lackluster at T16, any tips for what i can invest in to boost it?
I've not min max'd and i know i need a +curse chest but i was expecting it to be better considering the currency I've invested so far
It's going good here everything dies in a pretty much heart beat but I am min maxed or close to it just a need +1 chest for QOL life I will say t his build is pretty S tier despite it's expensive though the budget version is actually pretty viable in end game.

My only complaint is the mana fucking chugging mana flask all day it's like reloading a gun dude haha; Truly wish we had some form of mana sustain other then enduring.

RELOAD
RELOAD
RELOAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwToLKsAukY
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 29, 2021, 9:28:20 AM
"
It's going good here everything dies in a pretty much heart beat but I am min maxed or close to it just a need +1 chest for QOL life I will say t his build is pretty S tier despite it's expensive though the budget version is actually pretty viable in end game.

My only complaint is the mana fucking chugging mana flask all day it's like reloading a gun dude haha; Truly wish we had some form of mana sustain other then enduring.

RELOAD
RELOAD
RELOAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwToLKsAukY

You can try Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks Support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info