Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

divergent elemtal with attacks , tireless cluster. - mana cost on rings ,
minus mana cost catarina flask , large bow cluster with fuel the fight.
"
nixonx wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Any trick to craft the large cluster jewels?

The large is actually really easy to craft. You want to make sure you have the correct ilvl base with minion damage and 8 passives. Then just alt until you hit primordial and regal. Sure if you don't get 2 skills you will end up spending 1 passive extra.. but it's worth.

The medium however is near impossible from my crafting lol. I'm just saving up and buying.

1038 tries from an ilv 68 cluster seems far from easy to craft with alt/aug method

almost all awakened gems which was basically a 4-5m DPS increase it is probably one of the biggest upgrades lol

think I'm ma go for that mana leech elementl attacks instead of awakening ele attacks
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
2 question.

1. Buff from golems not stacks? If not why we want make more golems?
2. What scheme of golems are you running? eg 3 stone 1 light etc?

Ty for response.

EDIT: I GOT THIS 3 PAGES AGO XD

But i have other question about that what passives we can take when we dont have currency for medium cluster?
Last edited by Enzoniewski on Apr 29, 2021, 5:33:02 PM
Today i got lucky and got a Medium Cluster Jewel drop, which mod should prioritize in terms of crafting. I don't have a lot crafting materials so i thought i go either for Blowback or Cooked Alive until i have more Regals, Alts etc.
"
Yall wrote:
I've been playing this build last couple of days, and the clear on it is great. I just feel pretty squishy in Ultimatums and boss fights, any tricks for those?

I've had the same issues I was doing so much damage I didn't need a 2nd damage aura, replace with flesh and stone and favored a cwdt 5 link in chest instead of empower+golems. Now I feel like I can't die in ulti's unless I completely stop moving, no longer have to watch my zoomies because of spike on death pigs and dont need health pot with instant healing effect of xoph's bow/ignite ascendancy/cwdt-ball lightning(pot is for golems when they die its a noticeable decline in dps)

setup in link, frostwall can be your savior or death in ulti's though if you get trapped against it, so you can carry either a quartz flask or include phasing in the cwdt.

just died to those fucking spikey fucks on death again, disregard x_x
Last edited by baronthedoge on Apr 29, 2021, 9:02:41 PM

What do I slam here and block with craft?
Last edited by lvlotorbreath on Apr 29, 2021, 8:50:36 PM
"
willianvon wrote:
"
nixonx wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

The large is actually really easy to craft. You want to make sure you have the correct ilvl base with minion damage and 8 passives. Then just alt until you hit primordial and regal. Sure if you don't get 2 skills you will end up spending 1 passive extra.. but it's worth.

The medium however is near impossible from my crafting lol. I'm just saving up and buying.

1038 tries from an ilv 68 cluster seems far from easy to craft with alt/aug method

Primordial Bond has a pretty decent weighting, maybe I was lucky but I hit each of mine within the first 300 alts. According to craft of exile you should see it on average 138alts
"
willianvon wrote:
"
nixonx wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

pristine fossil is easy way
just check on craftofexile
IGN: efcㆍult
is this build good for bosses and also why no abberaths? i have never played burning arrow but i have heard of the boots so just wondering
IGN: hyrenfreak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info