Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
peotraxanas wrote:
Hello,

Is there a section on the guide explaining the ratio of golems you should summon? Is there one you should have multiple of or just run 2 of each?

I asked the same thing last league and the general consensus was 2x ice, lightning, chaos, stone, and 1x fire. This is because the benefits dont stack for having more than one of the same golem (ex 2x stone golems doesnt double the regen). If thats changed for some reasons someone else can chime in, Ive been slow getting started this league.

Ah I didn't know that, dunno why I didn't think to test if they stacked, I guess ratios don't really matter much then. Thanks for the answer.
For people suggesting Inspired Learning, where do you slot it for the 4 notables allocated?

Thanks

League started with this build, hit a wall at white maps, grinded quarry, then hit a wall at yellow, grinded quarry and flipped, then hit another wall at early red, flipped currency for 2 days, now hitting another wall at t16 bosses.

Wasn't quite expecting the amount of popularity for this build... this was the roughest league start I've done.

Also I still don't quite understand how the ignite duration vs faster ignite interaction works. I've read that Replica Emberwake works amazing on bosses (got a lucky 1 div roll too)? But I'm barely doing any damage to bosses at T15 and T16. Will this significantly improve with another 2 more Blowbacks? Or am I missing some crucial detail? From what I understand Replica Emberwake with 54% faster should be the same as the 2 Blowbacks?

Normal mobs are fine though, and the clear is amazing.
Someone mind critiquing my character and tell me if im on the right path?

Much appreciated!
"
R3pl4y wrote:

League started with this build, hit a wall at white maps, grinded quarry, then hit a wall at yellow, grinded quarry and flipped, then hit another wall at early red, flipped currency for 2 days, now hitting another wall at t16 bosses.

Wasn't quite expecting the amount of popularity for this build... this was the roughest league start I've done.

Also I still don't quite understand how the ignite duration vs faster ignite interaction works. I've read that Replica Emberwake works amazing on bosses (got a lucky 1 div roll too)? But I'm barely doing any damage to bosses at T15 and T16. Will this significantly improve with another 2 more Blowbacks? Or am I missing some crucial detail? From what I understand Replica Emberwake with 54% faster should be the same as the 2 Blowbacks?

Normal mobs are fine though, and the clear is amazing.

From what I see you lack quite a bit of flat dmg, with the elementalist note all your elemental dmg can ignite so you can scale it with all elemental dmg.
Wrath and a Blizzard crown would help there.
With all of that you should melt bosses, only the defense layer are quite not existent from what I learned and ultimatum is toally not fun on t16 maps.
Last edited by Starkiller10001 on Apr 30, 2021, 12:46:54 PM
"
Jankomatic wrote:
Can someone recommend a good witch leveling build to start with until you get high enough to start "doing" this build? With no guidance, my n00b self doesn't know what to go for first on the tree or skills to use while leveling.

I've actually enjoyed leveling with this build - with a Quill Rain, Tabula, Berek's, and Prismweave it's been great through level 60. (Seven-League Steps also help a lot if you have some money.) Since level 20 or so I've one-shot everything besides unique bosses.

If you feel like doing ultimatums along the way you can sometimes level twice in a single survival instance.
Im not sure what to look for next. I feel squishy and my damage is decent (about 6 mil)
But im not sure what item to focus on next. Was thinking maybe a better quiver than drillneck

https://pastebin.com/W9qa0Jdf
(The inspired learning is temporary, been trying to get more defensives as ultimatums is usualy the only thing that kills me) Would like to have more defensives
Last edited by BustyBimbo on Apr 30, 2021, 2:31:42 PM
"
Hey guys can any1 help me out a bit with my Burning Arrow Elementalist ?

For the beginning I used a level 88 " starter-budget " Build for BA published by a really experienced and good poe player ( called Casie ) to jump into this build ( he uses this build as well ) .

Right now I need to shape the build. Dmg-wise its fine , but I really lack survivability against bosses. Maintaining my mana against bosses is a bit of a problem as well ( especially Maven-Invitation-Boss-Fights ).

I would be really glad if anyone can help me !

https://pastebin.com/M0Hvbh2K

Push ! Still could need some advices :)
Yo guys,

have this chest.

Would you craft +1 curse on it or double influence and try to get phys taken as cold? Or isnt it worth in this chest?

Hey all,

unfortunately I don't have that much time this league, so I want to choose my upgrades wisely.

Next possible upgrades would be:
- 6 link bow
- medium cluster jewels
- anima stone

6 link gives me around 40% dps increase flat, anima stone roughly 15% and a medium cluster roughly 15% as well.
Based on this, I should get the 6 link first.

Am I mistaken here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info