Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
is this build good for bosses and also why no abberaths? i have never played burning arrow but i have heard of the boots so just wondering

I killed maven pretty easily and all invitations for challenge
Abberaths is cheap option if u dont have berek's ring
IGN: efcㆍult
Last edited by griefc on Apr 30, 2021, 5:34:28 AM
Hello,

Is there a section on the guide explaining the ratio of golems you should summon? Is there one you should have multiple of or just run 2 of each?
"
peotraxanas wrote:
Hello,

Is there a section on the guide explaining the ratio of golems you should summon? Is there one you should have multiple of or just run 2 of each?

i'm pretty sure the ratio is supposed to be 1 of each and rest for chaos golems - at least that how i was running it so far, but lets hear it from others, i may be wrong here
is there a reason we should run storm brand?

also can someone help me i feel i lack damage. is replica emberwake better also?

can someone take a look at my gear please

Spoiler
"
is there a reason we should run storm brand?

also can someone help me i feel i lack damage. is replica emberwake better also?

can someone take a look at my gear please

Spoiler

There is no reason, you are missing hextouch and flammability in your WoC link. Replace flamewall and storm brand.
Hey guys can any1 help me out a bit with my Burning Arrow Elementalist ?

For the beginning I used a level 88 " starter-budget " Build for BA published by a really experienced and good poe player ( called Casie ) to jump into this build ( he uses this build as well ) .

Right now I need to shape the build. Dmg-wise its fine , but I really lack survivability against bosses. Maintaining my mana against bosses is a bit of a problem as well ( especially Maven-Invitation-Boss-Fights ).

I would be really glad if anyone can help me !

https://pastebin.com/M0Hvbh2K

Can someone recommend a good witch leveling build to start with until you get high enough to start "doing" this build? With no guidance, my n00b self doesn't know what to go for first on the tree or skills to use while leveling.
Since harvest changes, the best in slot items (Hunter chest, Blizzard crown redeemer, hunter gloves, etc) changes too right?.
So the best way to craft those is to spam Dex essences? and then praise RNG?
Hi, anyone knows how the Watcher's eye jewel Wrath passive actually increases damage? In the guide:
"
Prioritize mods in the following order (single stat is fine too!):
Malevolence: Damage over time Multiplier
Wrath: Phys as extra Lightning
Malevolence: Ailments deal faster
as well as
"
For example just Wrath + the Watcher's eye mod (Gain #% Physical as Extra Lightning Damage) is approx. 25% of my damage.
but in POB putting in the jewel with just the wrath passive does not do anything to the numbers, whereas the malevolence one does. Getting a cheap one with just the wrath passive seems useless then, right?
"
peotraxanas wrote:
Hello,

I asked the same thing last league and the general consensus was 2x ice, lightning, chaos, stone, and 1x fire. This is because the benefits dont stack for having more than one of the same golem (ex 2x stone golems doesnt double the regen). If thats changed for some reasons someone else can chime in, Ive been slow getting started this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info