Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Every single piece of my gear is better than OP's super budget 6mil dps version, and yet I only have 5mil dps, what am i doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/EQiARQB2
Not worth going for a +1 curse chest imo this league. this build is based on past leagues where you can get away with murder. if you wanna survive ultimatums 99.9% of the time id advise you to change some things but up to you.

100 life 15% phy taken as cold + nearby enemies are blinded would be the dream and make you pretty much unkillable in ultis.

since we no longer use 2 curses we can run this set up

you drop it down in ulti or before boss spawns for debuff and extra dmg :)
for ultimatum i use inspired learing, never died with it :D

can someone explain why we dont have any items with chaos res?
I am trying to go for this build atm but i am really struggeling, the paste bin shows me and end state where to get but not really how to get there. And with items i am not really sure either. If someone could add me on discord for some help that would be awesome (Jet#5798)
Any trick to craft the large cluster jewels?
hello,
so i got this build going, got the blizzard crown helm, got the respite ring, got 6 link xophs bow, i want to next get the primordial, so far without it i have the following golems: 1 lightning, 1 chaos, 1 stone and 1 ice, when i equip primordial amulet, what all golems would use and how many oif each since ill be able to have doubles of a couple of them? i am surprised this info isnt in the guide or the FAQ
"
Fixed a bug where the Cinderswallow Urn unique flask wasn't applying the correct ignite visual.

we're saved from 3.14.1!
"
Duocek wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the Cinderswallow Urn unique flask wasn't applying the correct ignite visual.

we're saved from 3.14.1!

Build feels so much better with cinder glow
"
hello,
so i got this build going, got the blizzard crown helm, got the respite ring, got 6 link xophs bow, i want to next get the primordial, so far without it i have the following golems: 1 lightning, 1 chaos, 1 stone and 1 ice, when i equip primordial amulet, what all golems would use and how many oif each since ill be able to have doubles of a couple of them? i am surprised this info isnt in the guide or the FAQ

The buff specifically from a golem does not stack. After you have one of each out, the rest is just visual preference.
Could someone help me out here my dps is dog shit atm lol

https://pastebin.com/Sw1LHjcG

i have roughly 18 ex left to spend to upgrade what would be the best stuff i can get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info