Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Shadeeh wrote:
"
Esspay wrote:
If youre struggling in ultimatiums use something like this,, its a life saver.

i can facetank minotaur with 5k life using it.

easy to make too dont spend much on it.

How did you craft this?

Just threw essences at it. Blind isnt that rare 500 weighting.

the base is 15-20c you obviously dont need a 6 link its all cheap to do.

as for the other question no i dont have stun immunity at all. why? if youre getting swarmed and stunned your issue is actually not defensive its offensive.. you need to KILL faster so getting your dmg up will make you more tanky too.
How do you get 60% phys dmg reduction via Chaos Golem? PoB is showing 38% from golem and 53% total.
Best way to craft the medium clusters?
Maybe there was a question about that before but why take large clusters with 2 Notables? Arent 8 passives, 3 notables better?
"
cdomcc wrote:
Best way to craft the medium clusters?

fire reroll or fire alch at harvest.
fire fossils works too.
I bought a Lethal Pride and been divining it and seems pretty lack luster so far. Think best thing I been able to hit is 20% burning dmg on 1 node and that's it. How many nodes or passives should Lethal Pride change to actually feel better then using a Inspired Learning?

Been divining it and just hit 4% max life / 4% max life / ignite 10% faster / 5% endurance charge on kill. Assuming I should keep this haha
Last edited by vektson on Apr 28, 2021, 6:59:27 AM
Is Astral plate a must? Or is it only used for the extra resistances and armor? I'm thinking of just buying a cheaper pre-made +1 curse thats a different base instead of going broke trying to craft on an astral plate or trying to buy a premade astral.

Side question, how viable would fossil crafting be to try to get +1 curse? Cheaper than slamming with harvest?
Last edited by Sonof2tards on Apr 28, 2021, 4:28:44 AM
"

As for people complaining about costs, consider playing something else to farm currency. Nobody said this was a cheap build. There many other Elementalist builds with similar clear speed and much lower gear costs.

Nobody promised that this would be a cheap, league-starting, kill everything, one-stop solution to the game. If you thought it was, let me disabuse you of that notion now with a 3.14 pros/cons:

Pros:
- Top-tier clear speed
- Top-tier boss damage
- Can do all map mods including 70% avoid ailments if you run GMP and esp with Dying Sun
- Good defenses for a bow character with right gear

Cons:
- Expensive this league
- Poor league starter
- Not optimal for Ultimatums b/c unlike Rituals, you need to dodge damaging shit you can't just burn down like environmental effects, raging skulls, unkillable monster chasing you, etc.

Take it or leave it... there are good reasons to go either way, but there's no need to jump on this thread and complain about not getting the product you paid all that money for... it was a free build guide.

Do some research before you talk, in 3.13, this is a budget build, thats why people choose this as a league starter in 3.14. A lot of people suffer because this build become popular and the price sky rocket, so its no longer a good league starter
And there is no "other Elementalist builds with similar clear speed" like you said. The strongest aspect of this build is clear speed, ignite prolife can kill monster 2+ screens away. All ignite build cost has increased this league too, why cant they complaint?

Last edited by H0X9 on Apr 28, 2021, 5:13:56 AM
i'm getting absolutely destroyed in 10+ tier maps. can anyone suggest any equip replacements to focus on? I've got around 2-3ex saved up in currency, but at this point i'm absolutely lost without any understanding what is it that i'm doing wrong...
Recently made this build on SC trade after starting on SSF and it's been a blast. I'm relatively comfortably farming T14-16 maps and there are still a massive amount of improvements to make.

The squishiness irritates me slightly, but there are some solutions to that. I've been mainly building the glass cannon variant so it's no surprise that I frequently get oneshot out of thin air. Ultimatums are also borderline impossible.

I'm gonna try to balance power and defense by just sticking to 1 full cluster setup and investing the remaining points into life nodes on the tree. I hope after getting to 5.5-6k life the build will feel slightly more comfortable to play while still being easily able to clear entire map screens in 1 click and being able to burn down bosses somewhat effectively.

The criticism in this thread is understandable, yet I see almost everyone trying to copy the top dps builds on poe.ninja who are purely optimizing for as much damage as possible.

And yes, it's an expensive build this league. It's meta, we'll just have to deal with it.
Last edited by MyzPoE on Apr 28, 2021, 6:15:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info