3.13.1c Patch Notes Preview

"

Water Volatiles spawned in the Forking River Map boss encounter now spawn less often, deal less damage and explode with a greater delay after being touched.
The Whirlpool skill used by the Forking River Map boss now requires the player to be further away from the boss and persists for a shorter duration.
The Repeated Water Lance skill used by the Forking River Map boss now requires the player to be within a closer radius to the boss. The boss also turns at a lower speed while using this skill.
The Teleport skill used by the Forking River Map boss no longer deals damage.

Thanks for fixing (nerfing) the forking f**ker.
Felt he was overtuned even in white maps and all the water shenanigans utterly annihilated gameplay vision and then the one shot.
Some nice fixes here
The Obtain Ritual Base Types challenge now requires you to exchange Tribute for 9 out of 27 Ritual Base Types.

I have question - If i complete this challenge already, after patch will be released i will need to get missing base types or i still have this challenge as completed?
These fixes are cute. How about the elephant in the room? This league/update runs like Cyberpunk on a Pentium 4. A year ago I could dual-1080p monitor and run the game on High settings. Now I can only run a single monitor on low settings and my game still takes a century to load textures which then get refreshed at 30fps as soon as I use a skill...

seriously... dafuq happened?
Looking good on that update!
"
Fixed a bug where the Uncharted Realms atlas passive tree wouldn't unlock correctly after defeating The Maven.

So when i get home from work I will have the uncharted realms tree now? or do i have to kill maven again? >.<
"
im_a_manatee wrote:
are you gonna fix the graphics memory leaks and the fact that a 300 dollor ssd cant even load the game?
oh yes, the "sudden" drop of the speed of loading to the level of soap frayed my nerves in anticipation of fixes
HELLO!!!

I LIKE TO SEE MY MTX ON RAIDER!

paid a lot of juice for that shit

thank you!
Thanks for the reaction GGG <3
>"Please Note: the patch notes below may be changed prior to the release of the 3.13.1c update."
I hope you will not forget about the huge drawdowns in FPS and texture loading
what seems to be the problem? :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info