Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Anyway enjoy it while it lasts.. I am.

And that's the main idea of a video game; enjoying it. You ARE enjoying it. Others are certainly also enjoying it. Hell, all the people showing off their crafts as an argument against Harvest ar probably also enjoying it. Or are they just blindly following the power, without any sense of what they find fun?

Harvest will probably be nerfed. And maybe it should be. All I know, is that this is my favorite expansion/league since I started playing 8 years ago. And I haven't touched TFT.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
No, Harvest needs a buff of bringing back self-managed grove. I liked farmvilling my harvest grove.
"
innervation wrote:
"
Dan1986 wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

I am curious as to what your best character is though mister private profile. I find it very likely that you (along with many other posters here) are talking way out of their depth on this issue.

Listen very carefully, my profile is none of your business. I couldnt care less about your curiosity. Anyone here is qualified to talk about the game. It's certainly not YOU alone.

Oh ok so you have no experience with the subject matter whatsoever, you're just fumbling around in the dark hoping to be taken seriously.

Inexperienced, unqualified, under-informed - way out of your depth. It's certainly your business to have an opinion. Now that you've outed yourself it's our business to not take you seriously (:

Yep, exactly that, because I dont show my profile to some random on the forums lololol. It seems communication and logical deduction are none of your strengths.
Immature, trying hard to get appreciation in a video game. Now YOU have outed yourself "Innervation". Might change your name btw, naming yourself after some biological phrase doesn't make you any more mature, LOL.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Anyway enjoy it while it lasts.. I am.

And that's the main idea of a video game; enjoying it. You ARE enjoying it. Others are certainly also enjoying it. Hell, all the people showing off their crafts as an argument against Harvest ar probably also enjoying it. Or are they just blindly following the power, without any sense of what they find fun?

Harvest will probably be nerfed. And maybe it should be. All I know, is that this is my favorite expansion/league since I started playing 8 years ago. And I haven't touched TFT.

I wish we could do poll.. Who doesnt have Hamlet and proxima maxxed? 0%? Thats my bet..

Not my favorite I think breach was where I actually played till 36. Once I get my 1000 DPS staff done I'm out.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 9, 2021, 3:59:30 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I wish we could do poll.. Who doesnt have Hamlet and proxima maxxed? 0%? Thats my bet..

Not my favorite I think breach was where I actually played till 36. Once I get my 1000 DPS staff done I'm out.

Yeah, the Harvest nodes on the tree needs to go.

But as you said; you ARE enjoying it. I'll probably go for 36 this league. Think we have to go back to Harbinger the last time I actually looked at the challenges. But I am enjoying this league. The guild is more active than ever, the same with out Discord.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

I don't care much about the harvest crafting power.

But I wonder, how does the 10 max non-tradeable craft solution not urge towards the bind on account pattern?

It is too powerful to be traded easily, by GGG's view? So we have to hop on discord to circumvent the trading part - making trading worse than it was before.

Everyone can hop around as a demigod for all I care, but trade just. got. worse. because that's how this power is supposed to balance out?

How is this good design?

Did you try turning it off and on again?
disagree 100%

its not a common find even with the zana points allocated
the crafts are not target farmable now you cant just plant 2000 life seeds to get the craft you want to spam 100 times for that perfect roll

horti cap at 10 makes it waaaaaaay less impactful no one sitting on 100000 hortis anymore

yes it allows people who dont play 80 hours a week to make good gear and thats a good thing

no im not sorry that you spent 80 hours a week playing and you can no longer mirror your item 500 times for profit

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Yes it does.
"
lordkazan wrote:
No, Harvest needs a buff of bringing back self-managed grove. I liked farmvilling my harvest grove.

Hey you're the guy getting thrown out of the board meeting room window by Chris Wilson!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Krayken wrote:
What's the use for all the other content in the game when one content puts them all to shame?

Harvest is killing POE, theres no way it goes unnoticed by GGG. Have fun at it while it last cause it will either be gone next league or heavily nerfed, thankfully.

To be fair, most content is fun to run (especially Betrayal and Incursion) but it is complete lackluster in term of rewards.

What does Breach give as rewards? Practically nothing
What does Legion give as rewards? Some useless stacked decks
What does Incursion give? Some worthless triple implicit belts

Flipping items is much more financially rewarding than playing the content.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info