[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
PhantomSword wrote:
Hey. On the 3.14 PoB, the unreserved mana is -27 (-2%). Is that even possible/ this a mistake?

PoB does not show correct the unreserved mana dont worry its ok
"
The Scourge
Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you at 150% of their value

Meat Shield Anomalus
Minions from Supported Skills take 24% less Damage (+150%)
Minions from Supported Skills deal 35% more Damage to Enemies that are Near you (+150%)

or

Fortify
Supported Skills deal 34% more Melee Damage

and

Melee Splash Divergent
Supported Skills deal 1% less Damage to surrounding targets
Supported Skills have 57% more Melee Splash Area of Effect

? ;-)
'Rings absolute must to have max reduced mana reserved on HoP and one of the rings to have 25 lvl Purity of Fire'

These rings LITERALLY do not exist. Another build in the bin.
"
PhantomSword wrote:
'Rings absolute must to have max reduced mana reserved on HoP and one of the rings to have 25 lvl Purity of Fire'

Its the end of the League ofc they dont exist people have delisted items.You can check people following the build in poeninja and it seems they actually find what they need
This build looks awesome! Going to do it in 3.15 if nothing changes.

Do you have any tips for before you get your 6L (e.g. which ascendancy points to do first, what your first 5L should be)?
"
This build looks awesome! Going to do it in 3.15 if nothing changes.

Do you have any tips for before you get your 6L (e.g. which ascendancy points to do first, what your first 5L should be)?

Before Craiceann's Carapace you can go rara corrupted chest 5L or 6L early with Life and Resists

First Unwavering Crusade then Time of Need
"
quodlike wrote:
"
PhantomSword wrote:

Its the end of the League ofc they dont exist people have delisted items.You can check people following the build in poeninja and it seems they actually find what they need

Purity of Fire or Purity of Lightening - this is a bit confusing as I see builds with Lightening....?
"
tntpop wrote:
"
quodlike wrote:
"
PhantomSword wrote:

Purity of Fire or Purity of Lightening - this is a bit confusing as I see builds with Lightening....?

If you got PoF ring you got PoL gem Socket and the opposite around.

With PoF ring we got Pure Might small cluster jewel
With PoL Ring we get Pure Aptitude small cluster jewel
Last edited by quodlike on Jul 14, 2021, 8:43:17 AM
thoughts on the new Absolution skill?
"
AsPalacesBurn wrote:
thoughts on the new Absolution skill?

Depends if its exactly like Dom Blow how we scale it etc. For sure seems interesting but kinda slow on the trailer.When the gems are released gonna update on this one need to check details.

Defiance Banner is Huge for the build(Dmg boost and free Decoy Totem) and i am excited for the Behead Support how its gonna work with Dom Blow since its a Strike skill.

I am also w8ting to see the new bases like gauntlets.

I am super excited cant w8 for the details

One this is sure the build will get upgraded :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info