[3.14 Ready ] N1 Dominating Blow build 7K Life 7 Auras Up Even Stronger From Start to Endgame

25/04/21 Update: What i am gonna change regarding the build how to proceed on your build and what variations you can do and other thoughts down below regarding nerfs etc (Build is fine dont worry).

Spoiler

Lets start with the nerfs on the Rings Amulet mana reservations and Flesh and Stone

After testing the Standard build from (Ritual League) that's the build were the 7 Link aura pastebin comes from seems like running Flesh and Stone with Maim its still possible to run it but you gonna need the 15% reduced mana reservation which is kinda hard to acquire along with the other setup of mods on shield.
What are our options now if we can't reach the proper gear:
1:Drop Flesh and Stone with Maim and instead add Blood and Sand/Vitality
2:Drop Dread Banner and add a Enlighten/Flesh and Stone/Maim
3:Drop Reduced mana reserved from Shield mod and have Flesh and stone/Enlighten/Dread Banner

Now why this happened:

As you know GGG decided to change how reduce mana works and by that they changed some tooltips from the items and yes thats our rings and amulets.Dont waste your catalysts for the extra mana reserved it does not work anymore.

What i changed regarding Cluster Jewels:

I decided to change our large cluster jewel so we get 2 extra passive point:

Now our large Cluster has Renewal/Call to the Slaughter/Raze and Pillage

Since we play Brutality Raze and Pillage is useless and with that Cluster Setup (Raze and Pillage) is on the left side of the passive so we dont need to spec on it.

(PS you can also keep Raze and Pillage if you want and change Brutality with Ruthless support)

Our 6L setup now is

Maping
Spoiler

Single Target

Spoiler
instead of Impale

For now i am gonna use the extra 2 passives for Life.

Following the pastebins i provided is fine but when i reach the absolute endgame expect the build to be even better.

If you want to follow my progress i do "quodlike" is the account name

Thanks for all the feedback and you guys following the build.
I suggest you guys dont rush on the aura setup unless you are able to get 4-5 up and some decent yellow gear to have your chaos maxed with xibaqua and proper life 6K+
Be patient collect the pieces and you swap later

Mid to Endgame guide pastebin is very good it will get you very far into the endgame (Sirus Uber Elder etc) so dont worry if you progress slow on aura setup

I will put new pastebins for Ultimatum League when my build is completed .

3.14 Item/Crafting Progress 05/05/21 Check Here for 3.14 Super Endgame Changes

Spoiler

I decided that its time to drop Flesh and Stone since i used it for the blind mechanic its not worth for the 35% reduced mana reserved.We got Blind from the ghastly eye jewels.Instead we gonna use Determination or Discipline as i explain below.

I am testing Doryanis (Corrupted Soul) instead of (Xibaqua) which gives us 15% of Maximum Life as Energy shield and feels good.I still got maxed chaos resist just not 82+.

I managed to get Auls on Pride.I got a Watchers Eye for more Physical Reduction while using Determination.My next goal is to get a proper Shield.I will probably swap Determination with Discipline but atm it feels realy good the extra armour got 43% reduction without potions.With Discipline gonna also add Vitality and get The watchers eye that has Leech Life on Hit while using Vitality and Leech ES on hit while using Discipline

Right now i am very satisfied with the power level but unfortunately the shield i had on Ritual is a Behemoth for a craft and its hard to find something similar in 3.14.

I also got Saqawals Chests ready to be double Corrupted just trying to Link them atm.

When this happens there gonna be some gem swaping and tree adjustments.

Gameplay/Build Explaining Videos coming soon

Spoiler

Introduction:
Hi guys i have been playing Dominating Blow the last few Leagues and every time i try to trancend the build to higher heights.Here i will showcase you my build for anyone who is interested in a different minion build and has above average knowledge of the game.

The build was originaly inspired by Balor Mage guide a few leagues back and i always tried to improve it and reached to this state i will showcase below.

This build is about trying to stack as many auras as possible being as tanky as possible while maintaining high Life and very high damage ofc.

Ascendancy Guardian:

How to get Started

Spoiler
We start as Templar and we level up with Smite/Holy Flame Totem we get Herald of Purity Act2. We try from the beginning to get a Vaal Summon Skeletons.Act3 we swap Smite with Dominating Blow and we move forward

ENDGAME ITEMS 3.13 RITUAL AURA STACKING
Spoiler

Pastebins for previous stages of the build

Mid to Endgame before swaping to Aura Setup
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/JVLz7VXJ

6 AURAS SETUP
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/g22iygj7

You can take Guardian ascendancy changes up to your preference either Time of Need or Harmony of Purpose

7 AURAS SETUP FULLY CONFIGURED TO SHOW DPS

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/CvjMUszz

1.How to get started at league before aura Stacking Tree/Item Explanation

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/JVLz7VXJ

Passive Tree:
First Passives i get are "Tireless" "Sanctuary" "Glancing Blows"
and the big Dexterity/Intelligence Nodes Below them. Next we move to "Spritiual Aid" (Left and Up) since its gonna take some time untill we get the Scourge early on.
Next move up on the templar tree to "Spiritual Command" and after that i prefer going for "Resolute Techqnique" and "Call to Arms"
Get Basic Jewel Sockets early on only if you struggle with attributes.

Items to look for before aura stacking differences with the PoB i provided:

Body Armour: Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate (Immune to Bleeding good life some resist excellent armour)

Amulet: without the PoF reduced mana reserved

Shield: does not need the +2 on support (That's before we stack auras only HoP open and Avian)

Passive Tree:We remove Sovereignty reduced mana reserved and the small nodes to use them preferably in life nodes

Amulet:We swap Charisma enchant with Deflection and we now get 75% max projectile block also due to Ascendancy and Glancing Blows.

Before aura stacking we can get higher life pool around 7.5k

Rings: we dont need Purity of Fire on implicit.

Jewel: We need "Corrupted Blood cannot be inficted on you" since they change how Bleeding works now

This version of the Build is capable of deathless Sirus 9 and 100% delirium maps thow they take some time to clear i recommend 60% for the best Time/Value grinding.
As for Maven Invitations:
The Formed: Easy Difficulty
The Twisted:Medium Difficulty
The Hidden:Slightly above Medium Difficulty
The Forgotten: Very Hard
The Feared Not Possible

For the last 2 Maves Invitations Arenas you need to Transend the build to aura stacking as it will be showcased below the thread

ENDGAME ITEMS AURA STACKING

Weapon: A must have weapon for DB to scale dmg

Shield: Recover #% Life on Block +2 max resists(must have) open prefix for +2 to support are the absolute must have and life ofc

6 Aura Shield
7 Aura Shield Extra Reduced Mana reserved

Belt:Max resist as possible and max life so we dont bother a lot with resist.

Helmet: +3 to minion + minion damage and absolute must Herald of Purity 30% reduced mana reserved as enchant.Open suffix so we craft Aspect of the Avian

Chest: Almost perfect Saqawal's Nest

Rings:Rings absolute must to have max reduced mana reserved on HoP and one of the rings to have 25 lvl Purity of Fire

Amulet:Purity of Fire reduced mana reserved and "Charisma" Allocation enchant

Boots/Gloves

We use boots with High Life/Chaos Resist/Movement Speed an Open prefix so we can craft "Cannot Be Frozen" The 2 suffixes remaining you adjust them on your needs.

For Gloves High Life/Chaos Resist top priorites open Suffix for Attack Speed.
Culling is optional

Very important we use Glorious Vanity Xibaqua legion jewel so we get reduced elemental damage and +5 to max chaos resist from "Divine Flesh" i got 83% to chaos resistance due to shield and passive tree nodes + +1 from xibaqua converting the medium jewel to the right.

Recommended Medium Cluster Passives to roll for are "Flesh Worship" 10% increased max life and life leech or "Cult of Chaos" for +1 to max Chaos resist and Chaos resistance

Optional Watcher's Eye for 6 aura Setup

A corrupted blood immunity Thread of Hope

Glancing Blows for max attack Block/ Spell block base is 32% while maping using predator and potion reaches 72%

How to Craft Rares for the Build Guide

Helmet:Get an ilvl 86 Elder Base Bone Helmet preferable with HoP(Herald of Purity) reduced mana Reserved 30% enchant so you dont have to run Labs and craft it with Bound Fossil only.If you hit double fossil with pristine it will get Minion Life most probably.We need +3 to Minion gems and Minion Damage 18 or 20.
Make sure it has an Open Suffix for Avian ( Saqawal, First of the Sky)
Even if it does not have life (prefix) you can craft 70 on it with Crafting Bench.

Amulet:Get a Warlord ilvl 75+ minimum .What we need is Life Purity of Fire reduced mana reserved and Chaos Resistance.Use Lucent Fossil or Luccent/Pristine. Purity of Fire is quite easy to hit even with alterations.

Belts:In general belts are cheap dont waste your time/currency into crafting a belt.

Gloves:Buy gloves with Life and Chaos resist make sure you got prefixes full and an open suffix and hit with Warlord exalt for culling. I got it with second try it might take more tries thow its not so easy to get it.

Shields:SPAM with Pristine Fossil.
I made a lot of shields in this league.
Buy single resonators a lot of bases "Shaper ilvl85" and everytime you hit something good with #% recover life when you block just sell it and move to next base.
I crafted my shield myself removed a mod with Harvest to put the +2 gems on it for Enlighten. It was a 500 pristine project

ENDGAME BUILD WHAT ITS CAPABLE

If you reach the same gear like me you can easily destroy Maven Awakening 9 in seconds every phase.The only thing that can kill you is if you fail the memory game and the charge mechanic which is easy to dodge.

Build is Maven's Invitation arena the Feared/Forgotten capable

In Mavens arena the Feared swap Movement Speed potion with a second Forbitten Taste and kill Atziri First she is the only problem in this fight.

Hit me ingame for any questions thanks for checking

Last edited by quodlike on May 5, 2021, 5:36:18 AM
Last bumped on May 6, 2021, 2:33:21 PM
Hi ive never tried dom blow. Hows the bossing and can it handle sirius?
"
streakgreen wrote:
Hi ive never tried dom blow. Hows the bossing and can it handle sirius?

Yeah Dom Blow is capable for Sirius without any serius investment just get .

Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate
Max Chaos resist
Xibaqua Timeless Jewel (Optional)
Is your DOM build different much than the Ghazzy build? If so, make a write up.. I been wanting a strong DOM build forever!
"
tntpop wrote:
Is your DOM build different much than the Ghazzy build? If so, make a write up.. I been wanting a strong DOM build forever!

As far as i have checked there exists only my version of Dom Blow atm . One of my friends following also the build. Its kinda hard to write a proper guide atm cause i forgot how to properly edit the thread in order to make a good guide.

I checked Ghazzy guide dont think the numbers he provides are correct.

My build i a lot more tanky uses a lot more game mechanics.

If you only concider my resists 85/78/82/83 plus from xibaqua you get reduced elemental dmg and i am also immute to ignite shock and freeze

My dmg output is insane if you concider that i destroy Maven phace in 2-3 seconds maybe 4-5 if i dont have minions out .

The only struggle is last arena Uber Atziri cause we are melee.

Everyone in their builds dont have Predator Support and thats awful to not have . The build feels so smooth while you control all your minions and you dont lose a lot of dmg. They instead use impale but i got impale on cluster jewels since renewal got nerfed. And we get double dmg from Aspect of the Avian a lot more.

If you study my path of building everything make a lot of synergy.

For boss fights if i want to buff my dmg i swap melee splash to Divergent Maim support.
"
quodlike wrote:
"
tntpop wrote:

As far as i have checked there exists only my version of Dom Blow atm . One of my friends following also the build. Its kinda hard to write a proper guide atm cause i forgot how to properly edit the thread in order to make a good guide.

I checked Ghazzy guide dont think the numbers he provides are correct.

My build i a lot more tanky uses a lot more game mechanics.

If you only concider my resists 85/78/82/83 plus from xibaqua you get reduced elemental dmg and i am also immute to ignite shock and freeze from watchers eye and boots

My dmg output is insane if you concider that i destroy Maven phace in 2-3 seconds maybe 4-5 if i dont have minions out .

The only struggle is last arena Uber Atziri cause we are melee.

Everyone in their builds dont have Predator Support and thats awful to not have . The build feels so smooth while you control all your minions and you dont lose a lot of dmg. They instead use impale but i got impale on cluster jewels since renewal got nerfed. And we get double dmg from Aspect of the Avian a lot more.

If you study my path of building everything make a lot of synergy.

For boss fights if i want to buff my dmg i swap melee splash to Divergent Maim support.
Last edited by quodlike on Feb 9, 2021, 5:37:06 PM
Looks very interesting and a high lvl build for dominant blow is hard to get runned. With the scourge weapon great. Interesting!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 9, 2021, 10:50:39 AM
Accident bump instead of edit
Last edited by quodlike on Feb 9, 2021, 5:36:29 PM
Accidently bump instead of edit
Last edited by quodlike on Feb 9, 2021, 5:35:50 PM
Really nice build, interresting. Never seen something similar. How it handles bosses etc ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info