[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
Ammoconda wrote:
Your PoB has frenzy and endurance charges checked for you and frenzy for minions, how are you generating these charges? Drop time of need for harmony of purpose?

Thanks for checking you are right i forgot to change back to Harmony i fixed the pastebin also.

I swap these 2 Ascendancy Passives to test things out.
Time of Need is good for maping
Harmony of Purpose for Boss Killing
So this build is great but Im curious, why the carrion golem instead of animated guardian?
Last edited by tntpop on Feb 27, 2021, 4:05:24 PM
"
tntpop wrote:
So this build is great but Im curious, why the carrion guardian instead of animated guardian?

Nice idea . Carrion Golem gives realy good damage. I will look into it cause i have not played any Animated Guardian build and i dont know its mechanics only the basics
teach us master how to break the game..that is 99.9% viable for all contents.amazing build..go for the next update and give some new seminars :D
"
quodlike wrote:
"
tntpop wrote:
So this build is great but Im curious, why the carrion guardian instead of animated guardian?

Nice idea . Carrion Golem gives realy good damage. I will look into it cause i have not played any Animated Guardian build and i dont know its mechanics only the basics

Von Victon loves Dominating blow and he spend a couple of videos explaining how to enhance yoour Animated Guardian to buff you and your minions up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaWSBQC4WHc&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=VonVikton
Good Build, i like it!
Your Cast when damage taken is at lv 20, is this intentional ?
Last edited by Turbopuschel1 on Feb 28, 2021, 10:48:11 AM
Getting these auras to fit is a bitch
"
tntpop wrote:
Getting these auras to fit is a bitch

Hahhahaha there is no need to go straight for 7 auras pm me in game if want some help with anything. Gonna make a video soon and organise the guide better.
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
Good Build, i like it!
Your Cast when damage taken is at lv 20, is this intentional ?

Could push for 21/20 CWDT for the min max but right now i am testing Animate Guardian as a fellow exile suggested and dont have it in my setup.
I put the build together with some changes, done all content so far, very strong build (and very expensive).

I dropped the purities for haste and skitter bot. Running purity on top of divine flesh is just diminishing returns IMO. I'm also running strike target +1 additional enemy glove to dom blow not feel clunky. If I would to spend more currency on this build, I would add an animated guardian set up to recover the culling strike I lost. But currently, it is good enough for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info