[3.14 Ready ] N1 Dominating Blow build 7K Life 7 Auras Up Even Stronger From Start to Endgame

"
The hardest part of the build is the Shield everything else you dont need Harvest. I got a section of how i crafted things.The shield is another story you need to get lucky with the fossil craft for the +2 max resists and recover % block life but the 15% socketed mana reserved along with those is pretty hard. Personally i dont mind modifying the build a bit in terms of droping 1 aura.

In case you wondering i never used TFT discord for crafts so even with the Harvest nerfs since we only need 1 item for Harvest craft i think its achievable but we need to see the changelogs and see if we can get the build even better :D


Allright thanks, sounds very promising :) Starting to lean towards this build :D
Can we get some more detail for this build this patch? Like how to go down the tree while leveling and when to get what gems and when to replace leveling gems? thanks
What would you change for HC for this build?
Im planning on starting with this, for HC - but unsure how to tune it for hc.
I guess we could easily lose som dps for more survivability.
Excited for dom blow, never tried it!
Is this build best for group play or can I solo too?
"
Kanazz wrote:
What would you change for HC for this build?
Im planning on starting with this, for HC - but unsure how to tune it for hc.
I guess we could easily lose som dps for more survivability.
Excited for dom blow, never tried it!


For Hardcore its a different story depends on what your endgame goals are.
I have played Dom Blow on a private league SSF Hardcore its quite hard to get access to the uniques you gonna need but not impossible its a long grind thow since Synthesis Maps got nerfed.
After Awakening 2 you kind hit a wall and you need to upgrade gear and get level and things start to get scary. On trade league its very different.

For Hardcore at the beginning of the league i would follow this one

https://pastebin.com/eZnAcRwc

but untill you get Craiceanns Carapace you can go Ambu's Charge or a good Rare Chest.

At the very end i would not suggest it for Hardcore unless you got plenty of patience and time to grind.There are better builds.
Dom Blow has good start at Hardcore but struggles later on
Last edited by quodlike on Apr 15, 2021, 1:00:27 PM
"
AsPalacesBurn wrote:
Is this build best for group play or can I solo too?


Its very good for trade League solo play yeah
"
Certainbudz wrote:
Can we get some more detail for this build this patch? Like how to go down the tree while leveling and when to get what gems and when to replace leveling gems? thanks


Copy pasta from the guide i made

https://pastebin.com/eZnAcRwc


(Pre aura stacking Tree/We dont have Spiritual Aid on this pastebin since we got the Scourge weapon check below for the passive progress)

We start as Templar and we level up with Smite/Holy Flame Totem we get Herald of Purity Act2. We try from the beginning to get a Vaal Summon Skeletons.Act3 we swap Smite with Dominating Blow and we move forward

Passive Tree:
First Passives i get are "Tireless" "Sanctuary" "Glancing Blows"
and the big Dexterity/Intelligence Nodes Below them. Next we move to "Spritiual Aid" (Left and Up) since its gonna take some time untill we get the Scourge early on.
Next move up on the templar tree to "Spiritual Command" and after that i prefer going for "Resolute Techqnique" and "Call to Arms"
Get Basic Jewel Sockets early on only if you struggle with attributes.

As for gems its quite easy and flexible on league start just scale with w/e you can on the available gems on your act. Try link Holy Flame Totem at the beginning.
As the gems get available do some CWDT combinations w/e you feel comfortable like molten shell/tempest shield etc etc
Last edited by quodlike on Apr 15, 2021, 1:11:16 PM
how's is it for SSF? 2 circle of guilt with reduce reserv and 25 PoF seems hard to get
Last edited by Aztaaroth on Apr 16, 2021, 5:44:24 AM
"
Aztaaroth wrote:
how's is it for SSF? 2 circle of guilt with reduce reserv and 25 PoF seems hard to get


Yeah i dont recommend it for SSF cause the specific uniques need a lot of target farming.There are better builds if you compare the ammount of time that you need to obtain all these makes it not worth for SSF
"
quodlike wrote:
"
Certainbudz wrote:
Can we get some more detail for this build this patch? Like how to go down the tree while leveling and when to get what gems and when to replace leveling gems? thanks


Copy pasta from the guide i made

https://pastebin.com/eZnAcRwc


(Pre aura stacking Tree/We dont have Spiritual Aid on this pastebin since we got the Scourge weapon check below for the passive progress)

We start as Templar and we level up with Smite/Holy Flame Totem we get Herald of Purity Act2. We try from the beginning to get a Vaal Summon Skeletons.Act3 we swap Smite with Dominating Blow and we move forward

Passive Tree:
First Passives i get are "Tireless" "Sanctuary" "Glancing Blows"
and the big Dexterity/Intelligence Nodes Below them. Next we move to "Spritiual Aid" (Left and Up) since its gonna take some time untill we get the Scourge early on.
Next move up on the templar tree to "Spiritual Command" and after that i prefer going for "Resolute Techqnique" and "Call to Arms"
Get Basic Jewel Sockets early on only if you struggle with attributes.

As for gems its quite easy and flexible on league start just scale with w/e you can on the available gems on your act. Try link Holy Flame Totem at the beginning.
As the gems get available do some CWDT combinations w/e you feel comfortable like molten shell/tempest shield etc etc


Are you respeccing out of some of this? The direction you mention and the notables don't tie out to your pastbin POB tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info