[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

Build feels pretty okay but but i feel like i'm extremely squishy a lot of the time, not sure what i'm msising as the damage isnt bad but doing t16's just leads to me getting oneshot all over the place
And for reference, i've got a 6l saqawal's nest prepared but i've not managed to colour it correctly, hence the rare chest for now
Last edited by miqz on Apr 22, 2021, 10:33:40 PM
"
miqz wrote:
Build feels pretty okay but but i feel like i'm extremely squishy a lot of the time, not sure what i'm msising as the damage isnt bad but doing t16's just leads to me getting oneshot all over the place
And for reference, i've got a 6l saqawal's nest prepared but i've not managed to colour it correctly, hence the rare chest for now

I checked your account

Work on your chaos resist so you are able to equib "Timeless Jewel" Xibaqua later on.

As for the Chest you need the delve recipes to take the offcolouring step by step with jewellers orbs else its kinda impossible dont waste your chromatic.

In general you have dont good progress for the first phace of the build.

Try get ghastly jewels with minion physical damage and life its a huge boost and if possible later on a very good belt with almost max resists is needed .
Last edited by quodlike on Apr 23, 2021, 2:53:24 AM
That's what i've been working on, i honestly dont know about jewels and replacing those + my hetlmet is what i've intended on next
but chaos resist really wont just magically solve all my issue i feel.
Predator support do i have manually hit signal prey? ot i dont have to. What this support do to build? Is it nothing better to get? Is predator only for bosses? Cause the prey can be 1 target? Pls explain autor of build.
Best method to 5R a Saqawal's Nest?

Edit: Harvest replace seems the safest after 3R craft.
Last edited by EZPZY on Apr 24, 2021, 6:40:07 PM
"
EZPZY wrote:
Best method to 5R a Saqawal's Nest?

Edit: Harvest replace seems the safest after 3R craft.

Harvest or Vorici along with Delve Recipes
I'm having much harder time with this than on my previous ES based Dominating Blow Guardian builds.

DPS is quite hard to come by due too much passive tree travel and many required items are quite expensive.

At level 92 I've died 42 times mostly to Rituals. Played this character for 50 hours now.

Pretty close to giving up and respeccing.

https://pastebin.com/0YDf4NmC
"
Anvirol wrote:
I'm having much harder time with this than on my previous ES based Dominating Blow Guardian builds.

DPS is quite hard to come by due too much passive tree travel and many required items are quite expensive.

At level 92 I've died 42 times mostly to Rituals. Played this character for 50 hours now.

Pretty close to giving up and respeccing.

https://pastebin.com/0YDf4NmC

Your build is on quite early stages.I know its expensive never said its an easy build to make its a different one and scales good endgame. Dominating Blow has many variations i have seen some ES and Low Life build they are quite good maybe with less investment.

Yeah, guess I'll try to invest a bit more into this to see if starts going easier at some point.

ES is so much easier to come by with Guardian and ES recharge is a big upside when LL and Regen are so weak otherwise.
"If you reach the same gear like me you can easily destroy Maven Awakening 9 in seconds every phase."

And what would that mean in terms of currency?

Btw reading all the commens, looks like the build is a mess now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info