[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
Kalithas wrote:
"If you reach the same gear like me you can easily destroy Maven Awakening 9 in seconds every phase."

And what would that mean in terms of currency?

Btw reading all the commens, looks like the build is a mess now.

Build is expensive and the first thing i say is that its for people with above average knowledge of the game. If you dont have time to invest or know properly how to make currency with trading you should look for another build sorry.

Cause the build is flexible does not mean its a mess . Guide is not the best i know that. Dominating blow can be playing with a lot of different gems and have not a big difference in terms of dps.

In terms of currency since you ask just for the gems you need around 60 ex
The 2 unique rings without the proper implicits are 2 ex each.
A good belt to buy 10 ex
The rest of the gear i self crafted everything.
Last edited by quodlike on Apr 29, 2021, 2:58:20 AM
"
quodlike wrote:
"
Kalithas wrote:
"If you reach the same gear like me you can easily destroy Maven Awakening 9 in seconds every phase."

And what would that mean in terms of currency?

Btw reading all the commens, looks like the build is a mess now.

Build is expensive and the first thing i say is that its for people with above average knowledge of the game. If you dont have time to invest or know properly how to make currency with trading you should look for another build sorry.

Cause the build is flexible does not mean its a mess . Guide is not the best i know that. Dominating blow can be playing with a lot of different gems and have not a big difference in terms of dps.

In terms of currency since you ask just for the gems you need around 60 ex
The 2 unique rings without the proper implicits are 2 ex each.
A good belt to buy 10 ex
The rest of the gear i self crafted everything.

Thank you for your explanation. I think this is the kind of info that is missing from most of the guides on this forum. Not the delete the atlas or crush the endgame with no items bullshit.
This build can definitely be super expensive but you can enjoy it easily to red maps and beat the game with 100c of gear also.

Using his Pre-aura tree and some super cheap gear I was in red maps in 2 days easy. Only item I bought was Scourge and it's super cheap right now.

Then you can decide if you want to work it into a crazy build or not, it's still a very solid build and you can really you can just change many things about the build without messing it up. You can do some cwdt, you can change movement to dash etc if you like, can run AG/specs or skellies.

It's very adjustable.
why using lucent fossil to craft amulet? its almost zero chance to hit purity of fire mod
I beat Sirus A5 on day 5 with like less than 70c of gear, but it took a while tho cuz i had zdps at that point.A lot of my minions died in the last phase. Can't wait to get the build rolling after I finish all the college exams.
is there any easy way to get 5R1B on saqawal?
"
HuBsZo wrote:
is there any easy way to get 5R1B on saqawal?

Vorici on Research and in order to make white sockets.
First of all I wanted to say that this is amazing.
The items you are using are top tier which reflects the damage that pathofbuilding states.
Really well done.
why use puritys with xibiqua?
"
Rushdown13028 wrote:
why use puritys with xibiqua?

I've been wondering the same. It'll actually make you have less damage reduction than with puritys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info