[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

Would anyone mind looking at my profile and tell me what i need to improve first at this point? This is my second league and this time around i've really stalled out at red maps currency and death wise. Not really sure where to go from here i know alot of my gear is a bit bad, I'm working on the +3 helm and a new shield but havent finished them yet cause poor lol.

Last edited by Certainbudz on May 4, 2021, 12:17:14 PM
Hello, I wanted to know what is the build able to do with the engame version (before swapping to the 6 auras setup). And thank you for the guide I will test it soon !!
Sorry am I noobing? Why raze and pillage on cluster if we using brutality support?
"
Lyric911 wrote:
Sorry am I noobing? Why raze and pillage on cluster if we using brutality support?

Sometimes i swap Brutality with Ruthless but i have already mentioned that we can go Call to the Slaughter/Renewal/Raze and Pillage and not spec Raze and Pillage and get +2 passive points
thanks
Bro What is Ascendancy order ?
"
Bro What is Ascendancy order ?

Preferably Radiant Crusade/Unwavaring Crusade/Time of Need/Bastion of Hope in case you wandering why not (Harmony of Purpose) Affect only you and not minions (minions are not party members)
Shoud i use raze and pileage and switch to ruthless instead brutality? Or brutality is better. Ruthless do much more dmg every 3rd attack right? Minions atacks very fast is it not very good expiecially with this cluster jewel? I bought one with feasting fiends, instead raze and pileage is it ok? What is the best option?
"
qlasboy wrote:
Shoud i use raze and pileage and switch to ruthless instead brutality? Or brutality is better. Ruthless do much more dmg every 3rd attack right? Minions atacks very fast is it not very good expiecially with this cluster jewel? I bought one with feasting fiends, instead raze and pileage is it ok? What is the best option?

In terms of DMG ruthless is the best option i think, thow you cant see exactly the damage in path of building (third attack).

What i play now is Renewal/Call to the Slaughter/Raze and Pillage with Brutality so i dont have to spec "Raze and Pillage" and get 2 passives point to use somewhere else.Thas not the best dmg wise option but endgame you got more than enough single target dmg and i would prefer to work on making the build even more tanky with more mechanics.

Working towards on having Discipline Aura up with Watchers Eye ES leech on hit.(Auls amulet with Pride 0% reservation needed)

PS. Still need to upgrade my shield thow.Found a guy he had the perfect shield for our build but he delisted it.
This build is so good, you will find a HH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info