[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
Ammoconda wrote:
I put the build together with some changes, done all content so far, very strong build (and very expensive).

I dropped the purities for haste and skitter bot. Running purity on top of divine flesh is just diminishing returns IMO. I'm also running strike target +1 additional enemy glove to dom blow not feel clunky. If I would to spend more currency on this build, I would add an animated guardian set up to recover the culling strike I lost. But currently, it is good enough for me.

In general the build is very flexible. I also got Animate Guardian at the moment. I droped Flesh Offering and i linked at gloves Divergent AG/MinionLife/Feeding Frenzy and Carrion Golem.

The items i use on Animate guardian are Craiceann's carapace(Bleed Immunity)/Kaoms Roots(Life)/ The Oak(Regen)/Singularity (Hinder)/ Southbound(Max% life)/ Leer Cast (More DMG)
With this Setup AG can survive Simulacrums Level 20 and Sirus Awakening 9 have not tested Maven.

While maping i use Awakening Melee Splash i only convert to Melee Physical Damage for Sirus or Maven or the Endgame Arenas the damage is still insane.
Last edited by quodlike on Mar 6, 2021, 4:15:50 AM
Really like the build it has good damage potential and seems really tanky. I would suggest 1 minor change. Use aura clusters to scale pride and dread banner. You can reach 100% chance to impale on your minions which would be an insane damage boost especially since you scale the impale effect at the same time.

I tinkert a bit with your PoB and got to 100% impale chance quite easy with only 3 aura clusters which should provide more damage and more ehp for you and your minions.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/vvjxT78N

Cheers mate gl hf
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A
@quodlike--thank you for answering my questions in-game today. This build looks like it has a ton of different options, and I'm hyped to try it out in the upcoming league.

Grats on the epic build. You rock!
Updated Items 10.04.21

This dude is such a bad arse he updates WAY in the future...!!
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Updated Items 10.04.21

This dude is such a bad arse he updates WAY in the future...!!

Just for you i fixed it :D
Hi there, Iv'e ran a Domblow build several leagues ago, it used the BoR setup. By the time there wasn't even boss farming strateggy.
I recall having a great time with the build, using the mobs agains themselves, totally gonna try this build in the upcomming league, thanks!

By the way, how does this build deals with legion monoliths?
"
Revoltbr wrote:
Hi there, Iv'e ran a Domblow build several leagues ago, it used the BoR setup. By the time there wasn't even boss farming strateggy.
I recall having a great time with the build, using the mobs agains themselves, totally gonna try this build in the upcomming league, thanks!

By the way, how does this build deals with legion monoliths?

Its not a good legion monolith farmer if you stack up delirium cause you dont have the aoe like a spell damage build even thow minions clear fast depents thow on where you are dmg wise.

If we talking normal maps its fast legion monolith farmer but the content i do at this point only farming 60% or 100% deliriums i dont use legion.
Then it's the perfect build for me =). Planning on starting low tier monoliths and transition to endgame bossing.
Hey, thanks for sharing the build. Right now I am having 2 builds in mind for starting next season, one of it is indeed Dom Blow Guardian. Your gear is pretty min maxed, what are your opinions on harvest - can you get the gear to a proper level without Harvests deterministic crafting?
"
Vennto wrote:
Hey, thanks for sharing the build. Right now I am having 2 builds in mind for starting next season, one of it is indeed Dom Blow Guardian. Your gear is pretty min maxed, what are your opinions on harvest - can you get the gear to a proper level without Harvests deterministic crafting?

The hardest part of the build is the Shield everything else you dont need Harvest. I got a section of how i crafted things.The shield is another story you need to get lucky with the fossil craft for the +2 max resists and recover % block life but the 15% socketed mana reserved along with those is pretty hard. Personally i dont mind modifying the build a bit in terms of droping 1 aura.

In case you wondering i never used TFT discord for crafts so even with the Harvest nerfs since we only need 1 item for Harvest craft i think its achievable but we need to see the changelogs and see if we can get the build even better :D
Last edited by quodlike on Apr 7, 2021, 4:41:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info