[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

Never played Dom Blow. Do you think it is possible to combine the new Absolution and Battlemage Cry Skills with a regular DomBlow build? Giving warcries more love like Rallying Cry? It would be a complete different build, but Battlemage Cry would give us use of Absolution.
Would also be interesting on a Inquisitor using Battlemage...
"
oedifamily wrote:
Never played Dom Blow. Do you think it is possible to combine the new Absolution and Battlemage Cry Skills with a regular DomBlow build? Giving warcries more love like Rallying Cry? It would be a complete different build, but Battlemage Cry would give us use of Absolution.
Would also be interesting on a Inquisitor using Battlemage...

I think that Absolution gonna be a realy nice skill to scale and there gonna be many different builds.

Now regarding combining it with regular Dom Blow i think its not worth it since we already got Herald of Purity and there is no more room to add Absolution on the build.

In the end we gotta see how many minions it will provide in high levels and if its worth droping Herald of Purity for a self cast Absolution but i dont know with the nerfs "Trigger Effect Costs" if its possible

For sure thow Absolution will be a good and fun to play skill
Last edited by quodlike on Jul 20, 2021, 4:10:34 AM
Hey!

Saw this build and it looks nice.
Dominating blow got buffed also but how did the rest of the build survive?
Is it "good" this leuagestart with this build on 3.15?

Thanks for build anyway :)
"
Krawlezt wrote:
Hey!

Saw this build and it looks nice.
Dominating blow got buffed also but how did the rest of the build survive?
Is it "good" this leuagestart with this build on 3.15?

Thanks for build anyway :)

Aside from the default nerfs the build Defensive Mechanics Survived no change to that.
The nerfs on supports are cruel though Herald of Purity took a huge hit.
Already thinking about gem swaps in general gonna update soon.
I've noticed in all of your POBs that your unreserved mana total on the left is negative. How do you get all of your auras active and still have mana left over for using skills?
"
Celestialex wrote:
I've noticed in all of your POBs that your unreserved mana total on the left is negative. How do you get all of your auras active and still have mana left over for using skills?

Probably awaiting updating to 3.15. Its hit alotta aura heavy builds.
"
Celestialex wrote:

As you can see from the picture all 9 auras is up and you can see my mana left.

I have not figured why it is shown as negative in Path of Building.

That was my problem last few league it does not calculate something correctly or i am missing something
"
quodlike wrote:
"
Celestialex wrote:

As you can see from the picture all 9 auras is up and you can see my mana left.

I have not figured why it is shown as negative in Path of Building.

That was my problem last few league it does not calculate something correctly or i am missing something

The reason why PoB is showing a lot of negative mana is because they added a lot of boosted mana reservation to aura stacking, so if you have support gems to auras the mana multipliers are now a whole lot higher which is why PoB is showing those boosted mana stats and negative mana pools
Last edited by DraggySGT on Jul 22, 2021, 1:41:26 AM
Was really hyped for the build but the nerf seems to have destroyed some part of the build , not sure 9 , 7 or even 6 aura is gonna be possible with the mana multiplier they did

Same for the CWDT setup with such a mana pool its gonna be scary to have

Looking forward for an update POB before release if you manage to fix some of the issue because that combo of damage + tankiness + summoner playstyle looks fun
"
alexlenne wrote:
Was really hyped for the build but the nerf seems to have destroyed some part of the build , not sure 9 , 7 or even 6 aura is gonna be possible with the mana multiplier they did

Same for the CWDT setup with such a mana pool its gonna be scary to have

Looking forward for an update POB before release if you manage to fix some of the issue because that combo of damage + tankiness + summoner playstyle looks fun

HoP mana multiplier is fine according to Path of Building(Still 0% to open it as 5L) i have updated a pastebin for 3.15 for my endgame goals at the moment.

Our only concern was HoP support gems regarding the multiplies Auras are still the same.

The defensive mechanics are there nothing crucial has changed our problem is the DPS nerfs.They are brutal for melee builds we talking about 50%-60% down. If you check what i added its gonna be more mechanically challenging to play since we got Flesh Offering a Warcry and Vaal LT to be cast by ourselves.Personally i dont mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info