[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
randomic wrote:
I've been running a variant on the auras which allows triple purity which seems to work quite nicely with a phys to ele conversion watcher's eye.

I saw your latest PoB and tried to squeeze arctic armour in.

It's possible but it's tight and requires a pride zero reservation aul's

Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/NEAjNYvq

Maybe there's something useful in there for you. Ignore my garbage-tier gear.

A few days ago i killed AUL on depth almost 500 i swaped Dread Bannaer and Arctic Armour with Purity of Ice to make the fight easyer. The build is flexible once you get the concept you can up w/e auras you want. You can use Determination Aul also its cheaper.

Arctic Armour makes Arena the Feared easyer i died only once last time i did it.
Last edited by quodlike on May 19, 2021, 8:57:24 AM
"
quodlike wrote:
A few days ago i killed AUL on depth almost 500 i swaped Dread Bannaer and Arctic Armour with Purity of Ice to make the fight easyer. The build is flexible once you get the concept you can up w/e auras you want. You can use Determination Aul also its cheaper.

Arctic Armour makes Arena the Feared easyer i died only once last time i did it.

Yeah I'm using a Determination Aul atm. I did think about swapping Dread Banner for Arctic Armour. It's probably worth it for bosses.

Thanks
So this looked interesting enough for me to try this build.

I have copule of questions tho as I never played guardian or dom blow really. Sorry if it has been asked before. Going through all the pages isnt really that fun. My profile isnt private so you can look up my gear, im still missing some stuff like a better amulet or shield... Im sorry but the Pob for those sort of builds are not exaclty clear what is good whats not.

1. Where do I get DPS in this build? I see you have lots of jewels that have increased minion damage if used minion skill recently. Is that the way to go? How about phys to attacks for minions how does it compare?

2. What alt quality gems are the most important?

3. I have some troublke with harvest, if I face a tougher pack my minions will die and me smacking those milion life mobs to spawn some isnt doing that great. I guess writhing jar could help a bit?

"
Vindarfael wrote:
So this looked interesting enough for me to try this build.

I have copule of questions tho as I never played guardian or dom blow really. Sorry if it has been asked before. Going through all the pages isnt really that fun. My profile isnt private so you can look up my gear, im still missing some stuff like a better amulet or shield... Im sorry but the Pob for those sort of builds are not exaclty clear what is good whats not.

1. Where do I get DPS in this build? I see you have lots of jewels that have increased minion damage if used minion skill recently. Is that the way to go? How about phys to attacks for minions how does it compare?

2. What alt quality gems are the most important?

3. I have some troublke with harvest, if I face a tougher pack my minions will die and me smacking those milion life mobs to spawn some isnt doing that great. I guess writhing jar could help a bit?

You scale dps with

1.Ghastly eye jewels minion physical dmg/increased damage if you used a minion skill recently
2.Gem Levels also realy important.
3.Awakened Multistrike huge dps boost.

Yeah Writhing Jar helps early on but i never used it.
Hi, I've been following your build and I quite like it.

On one hand I really like the tankyness of this build, but on another hand I feel like I really lack of clear speed...

I am not able to fully clear any legion, my sentinels are not clearing that fast, and boss don't really melt... I feel like my gear should be good enough though ..

When I check your PoB and mine, you almost have 2 times my dps without banner (i'm using Purity of Ice instead for more survivability) but my gear is really close to yours I feel like :/

What am i missing ? What could I change to improve the clear speed ?

My PoB : https://pastebin.com/x6kCHVQc

Last edited by VickySnk on May 25, 2021, 10:02:14 AM
"
VickySnk wrote:
Hi, I've been following your build and I quite like it.

On one hand I really like the tankyness of this build, but on another hand I feel like I really lack of clear speed...

I am not able to fully clear any legion, my sentinels are not clearing that fast, and boss don't really melt... I feel like my gear should be good enough though ..

When I check your PoB and mine, you almost have 2 times my dps without banner (i'm using Purity of Ice instead for more survivability) but my gear is really close to yours I feel like :/

What am i missing ? What could I change to improve the clear speed ?

My PoB : https://pastebin.com/x6kCHVQc

Not all your gems are 20/20 plus +1 corrupted main skills are a huge dmg boost.
You also missing 2 Awakened Multistrikes that also have very huge dmg boost .In general you got good gear. The build is not the best Legion Farmer due to the constant need to spawn minions if you dont haves minions up.Work on your gems and the clear speed will come. You also following the defensive version of the build.Your Ghastly eyes can be upgraded but i dont think its worth the exalts.Get a better roll of "The scourge" should be quite cheap now.
I cant define what you mean good clear speed cause it depents of what you want exactly from the build.I have playing Int Stacking KB ofc its not that fast but for what the build is meant to be it has above average clear for my standars.

Make sure you got all auras up just saying sometimes i forget to up HOP after a death cause it costs 0 mana.

I personally managed with my current League Gear to complete Maven arena the feared with only 1 death.
Last edited by quodlike on May 26, 2021, 10:38:22 AM
"
quodlike wrote:
Accidently bump instead of edit

When I beat in ULT. I think I should change my BD and I asked the global channel: What BD is harder and I can stand in ULT. One guy said: Domination Blow.so I checked ur post.
When I finished my level and use up my last EX. I find something that is beyond my understanding: after I read your post, I copied your equipment and talent (3.14 endgame), but I didn't use vanity jewelry and watcher's eye. And, in the process of maping,, I find I can not quickly trigger the POH and have DB Guardian.so I use The Writhing Jar but I find it impossible to get DB guardian initial. Secondly, I find I am so vulnerable in ULT and I can't stand here and damage the monster.
Now I am LV79 maybe my level is low so I can't stand damage. So, Could U give me some pieces of advice, big boss?
If U can I wanna ask U in the game.
PS: sorry for my English is bad cuz I am Asian English is not my mother tongue.
"
siboyouyi0306 wrote:
"
quodlike wrote:
Accidently bump instead of edit

When I beat in ULT. I think I should change my BD and I asked the global channel: What BD is harder and I can stand in ULT. One guy said: Domination Blow.so I checked ur post.
When I finished my level and use up my last EX. I find something that is beyond my understanding: after I read your post, I copied your equipment and talent (3.14 endgame), but I didn't use vanity jewelry and watcher's eye. And, in the process of maping,, I find I can not quickly trigger the POH and have DB Guardian.so I use The Writhing Jar but I find it impossible to get DB guardian initial. Secondly, I find I am so vulnerable in ULT and I can't stand here and damage the monster.
Now I am LV79 maybe my level is low so I can't stand damage. So, Could U give me some pieces of advice, big boss?
If U can I wanna ask U in the game.
PS: sorry for my English is bad cuz I am Asian English is not my mother tongue.

I checked your account and progress you still got a lot to do . Work on the Helmet. You need the Reduced mana for HOP and we dont need that minion life there.Its a long grind buddy :D
I made some upgrades and I feel like this is really coming together quite nice. Went with bit more ofensive option, dropped auls determination amulet(and determination with it) for +2 gems amulet. Tried Sirus 9, was a joke honestly(it probably helps that i know that fight well). Fought finally trialmaster and also a joke.Still got some upgrades, trying to get more awakened gems and phantasmal dom blow at level 21.

Wondering if going to Simulacrum is a good idea, some encounters this build is a bit awkward espeically when there are many enemies and its hard to spawn minions.
Hey. On the 3.14 PoB, the unreserved mana is -27 (-2%). Is that even possible/ this a mistake?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info