Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

wouldn't you say increasing hortcrafting limit makes the economy a bit fairer for people that don't sit in 3 Discord Servers and have a crafting guild? I mean I can't even finish my Items for one character and others print money like there is no tomorrow. You should find a solution for this before league is over. This is frustrating!
300 maps, 4 harvest groves (1 with boss) that is some serious bad luck.

This is really looking like the delve 4 sock resonator problem, most were fine but they couldn't drop for some accounts and everyone was 'just bad luck' 'rng' 'try xyz'
"
If you find a Sacred Grove that appears empty, it's most likely that you've spawned the Heart of the Grove fight. Travel to the centre of the grove and interact with the vines to begin the fight. We're also working on better signalling that this is the case by adding an icon to the minimap as well as potential other visual indicators to draw people toward the fight.

This is the most feels bad moment of this league. I want harvest for the crafts so getting "lucky" with spawning this boss fight is a pure negative. Getting a random boss fight should never feel bad, if it does I'd say you failed the design.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Hey, I couldn't get the heart of the grove fight to start with a perma einhar spawned. Is this a bug? Can you not start the fight with einhar tagging along?
pog
"
You really need to increase the harvest craft limit. The 1%ers have hours to wait on TFT for their craft to show up. But if you have limited time to play or if you are in SSF you can't actually store enough crafts to craft an item.

I want more control over WHEN I do things. I don't want to be forced to do one mod at a time. I want to craft a whole item.

So here we are and the people wanting harvest core got their wish. Now they all get to line up to sell their crafts to the major crafters just as predicted. We've been here before with the eternal orb but when predicting this very scenario before it was decided to go core no one wanted to listen.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:
"
If you find a Sacred Grove that appears empty, it's most likely that you've spawned the Heart of the Grove fight. Travel to the centre of the grove and interact with the vines to begin the fight. We're also working on better signalling that this is the case by adding an icon to the minimap as well as potential other visual indicators to draw people toward the fight.

This is the most feels bad moment of this league. I want harvest for the crafts so getting "lucky" with spawning this boss fight is a pure negative. Getting a random boss fight should never feel bad, if it does I'd say you failed the design.

This.
But People are Trading Horticraft over Discord and Stuff. They have unlimited Storage. So you dont want Single Player acess for good Crafts. Interesting. Sh*t of you again
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
Can you add Pure Breachstones and Winged Scarabs to the Fragment Stash Tab?
We're working on something for this, hopefully as part of 3.14.0.

And don't leave out 'Dedication/Tribute/Gift to the Goddess'...
Hello.
I've posted in such threads only once in my 7,5 years PoE career.
But I can't keep quiet anymore.
Your servers is in terrible state at the moment.
Its only possible to play the game late at night to not lose tenths of maps and events. As a person with job I can't afford that.
And I am sure this is not my only problem and many people complain about servers instability which is much more critical issue than some minor bugs and nerfs.
If you want people like me to stay around and support PoE development in the future you should find a way to improve servers perfomance. Even if such solution isnt "free" (nothing is free really) for those who wants it.
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info