Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

Fix your game.
It's been like 36 hours of a non stop crashing.

Are you gonna do anything about it? Maybe ANSWER us so we know you actually care instead of downplaying your game issues?

I swear, every time we get this.

Everybody: Crashes

GGG Hotfix: Fixed a rare occurrence where sometimes, very rarely, under unique circumstances which we couldn't recreate, people would VERY RARELY, sometimes, crash to desktop, momentarily for a short while. Like it happened maybe twice ever.

Everybody: ...?... Crashes again.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Jan 28, 2021, 7:00:14 PM
nice stuff!

guess im unlucky with master missions
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
that "streak of bad luck" is hitting an awful lot of players..
generally dangerous
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand still no info on the bugged stone golem AI.

"
Taking Harvest Altas passives in Haewark Hamlet reduces their spawn rate

That has to be a lie. I haven't had a single harvest spawn there after I got all the harvest passives up. Ran like a 100 maps.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jan 28, 2021, 7:26:28 PM
GGG i just want to say f....k your s...t servers, I crash too many time,laggy i cant do one dam map lag i dont see enemy, im tiered to send y ticket with vid and no answer from you, when y sort this problem? standard and league both ar fuck up servers sucks so bad the game is unplayable

all this problems start from when y open this league

Please increase the harvest capacity. The current limitation of 10 stored crafts is just way too extreme. Having more capacity would also solve the issue that people feel forced to spend far too much time in the grove. The excessive time spent is due to the fact we are forced to figure out what to waste the crafts on due to lack of storage.
Fix your game.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
How about allowing us to blacklist getting the grove boss to spawn?

Nothing feels worse than zoning into the grove to see no crafts and only a shit boss with no good drops.

This is far too accurate. I feel so let down when Oshabi spawns instead of my precious crafts
Last edited by Shaldimar on Jan 28, 2021, 7:45:44 PM
I was also crashing a lot until I found a solution: stop playing PoE. At least it worked for me. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info