Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

Always love to see the transparency from you guys. It's good to know that the issues that we're having are being worked on.

A side note: why did it take this long to add Betrayal items to the fragment tab? Surely it would have been as easy to add them after Betrayal as it is to add it now.
"
b4timert wrote:
How does the 10 craft limit mean anything. It only effect SSF players and players that refuse to buy crafts.

All the big crafters is buying crafts on discord and making mirror tier gear. All the limit did was made it so they have to buy from more players.

The implementation of harvest may have made it easier to reforge for gear for normal players but it really hard to craft anything. And if you want to take full advantage of it you need a lot of small items to craft on that completely ruin your game play pace.

This guys has a great point. All this does is make it so we have to do third party trading (like alva corruptions and stuff) where we can get scammed or they can fuck up and use the wrong crafts.

I would like there to be something like a bestiary orb, maybe off the heart of the grove (in the place of the old flowers? IDK if they still drop haven't fought her yet).

That way if you want to sell an augment craft, you can at least price it on the trade site rather than needing discord and handing someone your hard crafted (or lucky find) item.

Players will find a way to trade. It's just through your very well made browser and with your blessing or third party sites and platforms like discord. This arbitrary limit really has no effect on anyone other than average joes or people who refuse to put themselves in (potential) scams way. Like myself.
Last edited by fs84 on Jan 28, 2021, 5:48:00 PM
My game performance did not get any better. Delirium maps are still basically unplayable.

My comp specs are better than the recommended specs for this game.

Why make game content that destroys the game/makes it unplayable on computers that meet/exceed the recommended specs?
"
Can you increase the capacity of the Horticrafting Station?
Limiting the number of crafts that can be stored is the trade-off for keeping very powerful crafts accessible. We don't have any current plans to increase the storage limit.

Is it intended that players are incentivized to pursue gear upgrades via handing over their valuable gear to strangers along with a crafting fee and hope that they don't get snookered?

This interaction has almost always existed in the form of mirror service and double corruption chamber, but Harvest is much more ubiquitous - so much so that a commodities discord is expanding rapidly to keep up with interest and demand.

Shouldn't crafts be officially commodified by GGG in the form of Orbs (like Einhar beasts)?

If not, why do the devs feel Harvest crafts are different enough than beast crafts to warrant a different set of rules?

Has there been any thought given to any other changes to Harvest other than the storage limit? Such as making the mechanic more common but with un-trade-able results.

Crafting something for yourself feels a lot better than going to a series of hideouts and handing gear you value to complete strangers.
I think the harvest decision harms casual players more than it affects the real economy.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Proof again why you guys are the best game dev team ever. Thanks for the communication and your ongoing efforts, all sounds good!

<3
"
Is the Maven blocking natural master missions from spawning?

YES! She is!

I've leveled one character to 90 and one to 94, done tons of maps and so far all I had was: 1x Niko, 1x Alva. This isn't a streak of bad luck... Check this properly. By time time I was 90 in previous leagues I would have them spawn 10 times each...
HAVING NEVER GOT TO PLAY HARVEST, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TOO IT. Crashing 5+ times per hour i can't get through the acts though.

b4timert wrote:
How does the 10 craft limit mean anything. It only effect SSF players and players that refuse to buy crafts.

All the big crafters is buying crafts on discord and making mirror tier gear. All the limit did was made it so they have to buy from more players.

The implementation of harvest may have made it easier to reforge for gear for normal players but it really hard to craft anything. And if you want to take full advantage of it you need a lot of small items to craft on that completely ruin your game play pace.

This guys has a great point. All this does is make it so we have to do third party trading (like alva corruptions and stuff) where we can get scammed or they can fuck up and use the wrong crafts.

I would like there to be something like a bestiary orb, maybe off the heart of the grove (in the place of the old flowers? IDK if they still drop haven't fought her yet).

That way if you want to sell an augment craft, you can at least price it on the trade site rather than needing discord and handing someone your hard crafted (or lucky find) item.

Players will find a way to trade. It's just through your very well made browser and with your blessing or third party sites and platforms like discord. This arbitrary limit really has no effect on anyone other than average joes or people who refuse to put themselves in (potential) scams way. Like myself.

Last edited by fs84 on Jan 28, 2021, 5:48:00 PM

My game performance did not get any better. Delirium maps are still basically unplayable.

My comp specs are better than the recommended specs for this game.
Last edited by SuicideSquadie on Jan 28, 2021, 6:21:40 PM
GGG, what about possibly allowing us to unlock a few extra horticrafting slots
(2-5?) as a bonus after killing Oshabi each league? The extra slots could be just extra for that league and reset after each league start.
Fixing crashes lol yeah right, my fractured delirium maps are laughing at that one.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info