Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

Sorry, but..... Arcane Surge?
I hope performance is going to get better as the league goes on (even though every league seems to bring tons of issues for many players and solve most of them for some others).
So players are just unluke... My streak of bad luck must be immense then. I have almost completed my atlas and I met Jun once, Alva a couple times and don't recall seing Niko since the initial maps either.

Is masters just more rare now because of all the other league content we can spawn like legions, harvest etc.?
Gtx970
Fx8350
16gb
Ssd

3.13 has crashed only 1 time :-)
Shuttering in mob packs with new patch solved about 30% of shuttering, but it's not solved 100% wait new patch with more performance fix like it was in 3.12
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Jan 28, 2021, 4:02:05 PM
would be great to have a league where I don't crash 10x a day or have tons of bugs...also make harvest crafts officially sellable on trade...
GGG can u fix BLACKFLAME RING purple squares bug?! Now on Mathil stream, its annoying AF, people see this and its doesnt look good....
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Still waiting for fix of game fully freezing and being unable to close unless you hard reset the computer on the vulkan
The attacks of the Maven are a leisurely stroll against the orbs from the Forking River Map Boss. :-D
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
streak of bad luck? wow I should be the unluckiest player of all time then almost never encountering any of the masters in maps, and only in the story. Always the same excuse when it comes to master never spawning "bad luck" ok.
After last night's patch...
the game changed from "Path of Exile" to "Crash of Exile".

(Was running flawlessly until last nights patch. Now it literally has crashed 30+ times on me.)

PLEASE FIX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info