Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

"
"
Hellus666 wrote:
GGG can u fix BLACKFLAME RING purple squares bug?! Now on Mathil stream, its annoying AF, people see this and its doesnt look good....

We are aware of this issue but do not have any updates at this time.

good
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
ok...thank you for teaching me the new meaning of "improvement".
Please fix this bug at last
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Had "fun" for 1 hour figuring this out before conversion finally worked.
"
Chaotikka wrote:
Sorry, but..... Arcane Surge?

We have a fix for this internally and will deploy it as soon as we can.
Please allow for maps with elder guardians present to be highlighted when searching for them in the map stash tab.
Game crashes every time i enter a map texture's are still a pain in the a** ...
Game crashes non stop, no matter what I do or don't do. It's 100% broken, I legit can't even make it past the acts now... my bad for starting late.

Proof that 4 month cycles won't fix a goddamn thing you make.

I think you should stop trying to improve shit that isn't broken -- you make it dramatically worse every time.
"
"
Chaotikka wrote:
Sorry, but..... Arcane Surge?

We have a fix for this internally and will deploy it as soon as we can.

To bad you hve nothing to say about the back to back non-stop crashing. I can't even make it through 1/2 of a zone.

But hey, you barely acknowledged it at the end of the report. So i'm glad you're "taking it seriously".
actually good news poggers
“We have resolved many of the common causes of crashes and continue to monitor and investigate reports as they arise.”

The game is more unstable than ever, just look at the technical and bug forums. Never seen so many posts about crashes. Even friggin Quin is crashing now.
Ninja.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info