Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

"
FIPOLINIO wrote:
streak of bad luck? wow I should be the unluckiest player of all time then almost never encountering any of the masters in maps, and only in the story. Always the same excuse when it comes to master never spawning "bad luck" ok.

Wild masters have like a 2% spawn rate in maps, it is just normal. You're not supposed to encounter them in maps frequently, or even normally. Use the atlas master missions, it's higher spawn rate than when it was just wild spawns AND you get to choose.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Official trade website is bugged af and not working
Can u please stop killing 3rd party trade apps since u cant come up with smth reliably good at the web

The league is perfect though
We get WHY the horticrafting station has a limit the argument is that 10 is too little. If you actually PLAYED your own game unto late game you MIGHT understand that 10 is too little. Tie the amount to awakening bonus and cap the horticrafting limit at 20 at max Awakening bonus. Simple
"
Can you increase the capacity of the Horticrafting Station?
Limiting the number of crafts that can be stored is the trade-off for keeping very powerful crafts accessible. We don't have any current plans to increase the storage limit.

MAKE CRAFTED ITEMS ACCOUNT BOUND. And then increase the limit to 50.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Sometimes my Zana mission won't count as completed
We have a fix on the way.

Thank the gods! More like 99% of them, Looking forward to this one.
Skibbily doo my friendings, I am glad to hear how you are working on these issues, Rock on and stay stiff!
Sounds like work. I thought this was supposed to be all fun.
TY GGG
"
Hellus666 wrote:
GGG can u fix BLACKFLAME RING purple squares bug?! Now on Mathil stream, its annoying AF, people see this and its doesnt look good....

We are aware of this issue but do not have any updates at this time.
all the best guys, and keep the good work. After the last expansion i have a lot of faith in you! all the best :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info