Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

good, now reduce the price of microtranscation. Its nuts.
"When we designed Harvest, we wanted to experiment with a more deterministic crafting system that would enable players to access powerful items earlier in their character progression. In this sense, we feel that the crafting system has been very successful. However, at the top end of gameplay, Harvest has made it too easy to gain very powerful items that previously required a lot more work and investment to acquire. This was acceptable for a temporary challenge league but poses problems for the long-term health of Path of Exile's item economy if allowed to remain in its current state."

From : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2924277

However, now harvest is limited only to maps, its rarer to get crafts you are targeting for and limited to 10 so can't even save many other good crafts that you randomly get. At the top end of gameplay people are buying crafts to make perfect items anyway. However, now at the lower end if people get a strong craft that they don't have a good use for then they have to sell or waste the craft as there is not enough space to keep them.
Ty GGG for listening your comunity :) (Arcane surge bug reporter)
4 months= 1 new "skill"

just nerf based on braindead builds, leaving everyone who likes to do off meta builds aside. One hour we get tired...

One hour a game appears that will knock you out. Your marketing strategy is just attracting new players and discouraging old players
please fix this error "Exception
Not enough memory resources are available to complete
this operation" I fixed it so it should work
Last edited by Punkprincess98 on Jan 29, 2021, 4:23:38 AM
"
Reptyl wrote:
So players are just unluke... My streak of bad luck must be immense then. I have almost completed my atlas and I met Jun once, Alva a couple times and don't recall seing Niko since the initial maps either.

Is masters just more rare now because of all the other league content we can spawn like legions, harvest etc.?

Yeah I'm in the same boat, the unlucky comment is just pure bs. I've had about 6 master mission awards after defeating the boss. This is despite having many of the atlas points that give you x% chance to get another mission.

I just don't believe a word they say after the constant stream of lies and condescension we have been fed over the last few months in particular.

The state of the leage on release is 100% proof they do not test or play their own game. The graphical glitches, loading times, and constant crashes to desktop are ruining what should be a good league. It seems they've catered for low end pc performance at the cost of mid to high end users.

They are balancing harveat around the no-lifers which is really frustrating. I've had 2 Augs, and 2 remove non x add x, whoa super op! Average game time of around 2 hours a day.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jan 29, 2021, 3:51:50 AM
Since you didn't bring it up, the trade site is still very slow and unreliable since the league start.

The blurry textures that show everywhere before being replaced by the proper ones don't look very 2021 to me.
Especially when it's pieces of the UI or item images. Before the release of 3.13 item images were blank until they got loaded from disk. That was noticeable but didn't look as ridiculous as the blurry mess that appears now.
And after 3.13.1 it takes longer for the textures to load.

BTW it's not just disk speed, because after loading the textures once and exiting the game all the textures are already in disk cache. But when I start it again, I see the blurry textures again. For a shorter while, but still.

I know you had to balance load times, FPS drops and the way the game looks. But the solution you've chosen seems to highlight the problem, not diminish it.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
a
Very good update and i have lots of fun.
performance fix pls,
game crashes more than 10 times per day and pc freezes everyday :/

cpu: i5 8400
gpu: gtx 1060

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info