Maven not dropping the Invitation?

so i cleared all maps in the zone (lira arthain) and no invite dropped. finally got a buddy to toss me his lira invitation and maven says she isnt interested in the map now. fml
Facing the same issue with no invitation with 10 bosses "captured".
Ok. At last. Got the invitation after running ~20 extra maps. No need to talk to anyone, Envoy dosent have to be present on map.
It seems like its pure RNG.
It is pure RNG. I got it after having 16 Maven influenced maps in Glennach Cairns AND running 30 maps total in the last phase. Apparently it is not a bug but intentional that the last invite should not drop deterministically. Instead they unnecessarily prolong each area completion (and thus every Maven fight attempt) by RNG.

EDIT: Just received another invitation for Glennach Cairns but I have 0 out of 10 map bosses locked by Maven. Who know how this stuff works :/
Last edited by Artibius on Jan 19, 2021, 3:44:41 AM
All maps in the region cleared - no invitation:

same tried moving stones lowering awake lvl nothing worked

also same region as above post ^^
Last edited by chromeltd on Jan 19, 2021, 4:01:34 AM
"
Artibius wrote:
It is pure RNG. I got it after having 16 Maven influenced maps in Glennach Cairns AND running 30 maps total in the last phase. Apparently it is not a bug but intentional that the last invite should not drop deterministically. Instead they unnecessarily prolong each area completion (and thus every Maven fight attempt) by RNG.

EDIT: Just received another invitation for Glennach Cairns but I have 0 out of 10 map bosses locked by Maven. Who know how this stuff works :/

I am guessing it is a bug then?
"
solidghost wrote:
"
Artibius wrote:

I am guessing it is a bug then?

The not automatically getting the invite at the 10th boss (out of 10) supposedly isn't. The edit info with the extra invitation while on 0/10 most probably is...
Had this problem for 20 maps after 10/10bluebar, Talked to the envoy in 1 map, didnt get the invitation, the next map after that; no envoy in map, got the invitation of the boss... both white maps, didnt do any ritual, just speed ran, t14 haewark hamlet.

This is probably just random as hell and i find 0 logic in it, but this is what happened.
I'm having the same problem in Haewark Hamlet. I'd really appreciate a dev reply on this issue, at least to know if it's expected or a bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info