Maven not dropping the Invitation?

"
Artibius wrote:
"
solidghost wrote:
"
Artibius wrote:
It is pure RNG. I got it after having 16 Maven influenced maps in Glennach Cairns AND running 30 maps total in the last phase. Apparently it is not a bug but intentional that the last invite should not drop deterministically. Instead they unnecessarily prolong each area completion (and thus every Maven fight attempt) by RNG.

EDIT: Just received another invitation for Glennach Cairns but I have 0 out of 10 map bosses locked by Maven. Who know how this stuff works :/

I am guessing it is a bug then?

The not automatically getting the invite at the 10th boss (out of 10) supposedly isn't. The edit info with the extra invitation while on 0/10 most probably is...

Oh no. So 10 boss fight invite is going to be rng!
"
Easypeasy01 wrote:
Had this problem for 20 maps after 10/10bluebar, Talked to the envoy in 1 map, didnt get the invitation, the next map after that; no envoy in map, got the invitation of the boss... both white maps, didnt do any ritual, just speed ran, t14 haewark hamlet.

This is probably just random as hell and i find 0 logic in it, but this is what happened.

I don't recall not seeing the envoy when in observed maps before. But I could be wrong.
Bumping, 12/10 maps witnessed with no invitation drop
Same here, no invitation after the 4 Shaper Guardians and the 4 Breachlords. And no way I spend 3ex+ on trade for buying an invitation that should have dropped for free
Last edited by fortunaextens on Sep 20, 2022, 8:28:54 AM
same here. I got an uncharted realm invitation after killing 4 shaper guardians (and already used). Then I never got an invitation at elder guardians /breach lords. It's so strange that the quest shows maven has offered an invitation and use the maven's invitation in the map device. I'm really confused...
Last edited by NeohunmanCasShern on Jan 20, 2021, 10:16:37 PM
Same problem, 10 bosses completed and Maven bar full but she wont give invite
"
Thanks for your report, the 10 boss Invitation is not guaranteed unlike the previous ones. The 10-boss Invitation can still drop even if you don't use the button when opening the map.

https://devtrackers.gg/pathofexile/p/e5238a5e-maven-s-invitation
No drop from the instructed map region after all witness.

In the end i get the invitation from cortex map....
I have the same issue. Glennach Cairns 12/10 Maps witnessed. No Invitation has dropped as of yet. Update : The invitation dropped when the envoy was present on the conqueror boss map for Al-Hezmin

Last edited by KalElAgent47 on Jan 22, 2021, 4:39:32 AM
same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info