Maven not dropping the Invitation?

It's a tough mechanic for SSF.

I have nearly 30 invitiations ... but 0 for two of the areas including one that's at 10 views.

At least add a harvest craft that allows a random exchange or something.

Also, the other types of invites based on views of elder, shaper, breach, etc. are very, very rare...too rare.
Bump...

No invitation for Valdo Rest... Fix your game and your servers
"
Lazygrave wrote:
It's a tough mechanic for SSF.

I have nearly 30 invitiations ... but 0 for two of the areas including one that's at 10 views.

At least add a harvest craft that allows a random exchange or something.

Also, the other types of invites based on views of elder, shaper, breach, etc. are very, very rare...too rare.

About 10 maps later, doing a map Maven was watching in another area, the Valdo's one I needed finally dropped.

I'll probably limit completing 10 in any area to those that I already have invitations for from now on....
Same problem. I have 6 invitations from some regions, but no invitation from a region that I have completed almost completely with Maven witnessing.
2 regions are stuck without invitations on my side as well.
I just found out that the Invitation is affected by the "Item Filter".
So, if your Filter is listed to show only better quality items, the Invitation will not be shown on the ground when dropped.
So, disable the Filter and you may be able to find it, after the boss battle!

Little too late, but I just found out, haha!
"
Arthur_Scarry wrote:
So, if your Filter is listed to show only better quality items, the Invitation will not be shown on the ground when dropped.

neversink?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Arthur_Scarry wrote:

neversink?

No, OFTRTA Filter.
same happens to me..valdo's rest

disable filter also no invitation on the ground
It never a guaranteed drop
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info