Maven not dropping the Invitation?

I'm having the same issue, 10 bosses done, even when doing more maps the invitation doesn't drop

I got the invitation for Lex Proxima twice so far (update: 4 times now)
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Jan 16, 2021, 4:42:34 AM
I don't know what are you guys talking about. I saw the Envoy once, but no Maven, invitations, nothing. Just regular conquerors stuff... unlocking citadels etc.

How the heck do I start playing *this* expansion? I don't have any quest related to it.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Jan 16, 2021, 7:12:33 AM
I am also stuck in the same situation. 10/10 bosses captured, have ran 30 maps, did not get maven invite quest drop.
--
Last edited by Ishmaelsonata on Jan 16, 2021, 8:23:06 AM
Got the same.
Ohhh god not this broken atlas thing again.......
Once I waited for 2 months for new league to start for Conquerors to spawn again...
Same problem here.

Done 13 maps already in Lex Proxima, no invitation.

Last edited by rhank on Jan 16, 2021, 9:37:31 AM
Same here.
This also happens with the uncharted realm. I am at 4/4 shaper guardians without invitation.

If you desperate to progress you can just buy the invitation off the market since they are tradable. But they are extrodinary expensive.

Same bug here, no drop at 10
"
Faendris wrote:
This also happens with the uncharted realm. I am at 4/4 shaper guardians without invitation.

If you desperate to progress you can just buy the invitation off the market since they are tradable. But they are extrodinary expensive.
The invitations for the Uncharted Realms seem to drop randomly. I've found 3 already. I was not even aware of those invitations until they dropped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info