Maven not dropping the Invitation?

me2
"
ShdwHntr wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
This also happens with the uncharted realm. I am at 4/4 shaper guardians without invitation.

If you desperate to progress you can just buy the invitation off the market since they are tradable. But they are extrodinary expensive.
The invitations for the Uncharted Realms seem to drop randomly. I've found 3 already. I was not even aware of those invitations until they dropped.

The problem with this is that once you have done, say all shaper guardians without a drop, you can not have the marven witness those fights any more. Unless you play trade league this locks you out completely.
"
ShdwHntr wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
This also happens with the uncharted realm. I am at 4/4 shaper guardians without invitation.

If you desperate to progress you can just buy the invitation off the market since they are tradable. But they are extrodinary expensive.
The invitations for the Uncharted Realms seem to drop randomly. I've found 3 already. I was not even aware of those invitations until they dropped.

The problem with this is that once you have done, say all shaper guardians without a drop, you can not have the marven witness those fights any more. Unless you play trade league this locks you out completely.
"
Faendris wrote:
"
ShdwHntr wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

That's interesting. This is one of the reason's why I sometimes wait a little to play a new expansion. So much shit GGG does not explain and we just have to hope we don't get screwed.
This works fine. You guys probably did what I did; did a bunch of maps where you went straight to boss and ignored the rest of the map.

If you find the Envoy in the map and talk to him, then it drops, even if you did more than 10 maps and it looks bugged on the atlas.

Edit: Moreover, it looks like even if you think you messed this up by killing every single boss in the region with Maven invited, you can still find the Envoy in normal non-Maven maps and get the invite by killing the normal boss.
Last edited by chimurestaurat on Jan 16, 2021, 6:14:05 PM
"
This works fine. You guys probably did what I did; did a bunch of maps where you went straight to boss and ignored the rest of the map.

If you find the Envoy in the map and talk to him, then it drops, even if you did more than 10 maps and it looks bugged on the atlas.

Edit: Moreover, it looks like even if you think you messed this up by killing every single boss in the region with Maven invited, you can still find the Envoy in normal non-Maven maps and get the invite by killing the normal boss.
I just talked to the Envoy in a map in a region where I have 10 witnesses. Nothing is dropping.

Edit: Looks like I had to kill the boss after talking to the Envoy. Invitation dropped.
Last edited by ShdwHntr on Jan 16, 2021, 6:24:42 PM
"
ShdwHntr wrote:
"

I just talked to the Envoy in a map in a region where I have 10 witnesses. Nothing is dropping.

Edit: Looks like I had to kill the boss after talking to the Envoy. Invitation dropped.

Same problem here. Did all maps in Haewark Hamlet, Maiven matter is full (10/10 actually all 16 maps are completed). Talking to Envoy and killing bosses dosent help. Not talking to him and killing boss dosen't help either. Doing Maiven in other regions dosen't help too (although Meiven mechanics works in other regions).
did all 17 normal red maps in Tirns End. 10/10 long done. nothing dropped, but now Maven doesnt want to witness any more boss kills she already had, do i guess thats an issue^^
small update, my initial post is on the first page

I consider all atlas regions "almost finished" (8 points), and Lex Ejoris has 10 points.
I got some rare, region bound invitations, and still have no clue how to deal with Valdos Rest. Maybe its a matter of a lucky drop.
Same here, got 10 completed in Lex Ejoris but the invitation does not drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info