Maven not dropping the Invitation?

"
ごりごり wrote:
I'm having the same problem in Haewark Hamlet. I'd really appreciate a dev reply on this issue, at least to know if it's expected or a bug.

That's cute, this isn't Reddit. Why would devs read this?
this is such bad design.
Can you please look into this?

13/10, no invite... im in SSF, i dont poop out maps upon request..
Last edited by babicko on Jan 22, 2021, 6:04:16 PM
Done every single map in the region and no invitation.

Last edited by Zepperomg on Jan 23, 2021, 1:19:19 AM
Same for me 11/10
Edited: it appears you need to find, or better, buy Maven's invitation for that region. It's kind of like a map item. Bought one for 8c
Last edited by Silverijus on Jan 23, 2021, 7:43:33 AM
Can we get a recommended course of action?

I am an SSF player and have had Maven watch all but one of the Lex Proxima maps (Geode). Should I steer clear of Geode? I am afraid that if I complete it I will no longer be able to complete Lex Proxima invitations due to my inability to buy them.

You can avoid the bug if you drag Maven outside the rituals area before killing the boss.

I just got an invitation for the 10 boss fight (on Standard) with only 1 boss fight witnessed.

Seems like it can drop from any boss after you've done the 6 boss fight and is up to RNG.

Wonder what will happen if I try to enter it now though
I've got 5 hardest bosses all together but I didn't get an invitation from Maven and I can't enter the arena to finish chelenge. I also can't repeat a reset.
Last edited by H4mon on Jan 23, 2021, 11:50:35 AM
I keep getting the popup says use mavens invitation on map device but i dont have the invitation its saying i have Its the one for uncharted realms
Bug report number: 2 805 427 398

Picture of the atlas :

Glennach Cairns. Cleared the whole region. Still no drop. Why the devs are ignoring this problem?!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Jan 24, 2021, 2:45:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info