[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
chickyd3v wrote:
Sorry for dumb question, but if I set Flammability + Hextouch in Kinetic Blast link and Elemental Weakness in trigger wand will it stacks?

No.

You need to annoint Whispers of Doom or Awakened Hextouch lvl 5 or an item which allows you to set an additional curse on an enemy.
"
daflipp wrote:
"
chickyd3v wrote:
Sorry for dumb question, but if I set Flammability + Hextouch in Kinetic Blast link and Elemental Weakness in trigger wand will it stacks?

No.

You need to annoint Whispers of Doom or Awakened Hextouch lvl 5 or an item which allows you to set an additional curse on an enemy.

I had no idea that trigger wands could cast Curses. Why do I see people Hextouch-WoC-Flammability/Ele Weakness then? Why not just take out the Hextouch?
would rly like 2 see a gear section - since my knowlege is quite bad and im struggle with items when i just have PoB
"
TheKurosawa wrote:
I had no idea that trigger wands could cast Curses. Why do I see people Hextouch-WoC-Flammability/Ele Weakness then? Why not just take out the Hextouch?

They can trigger any 1-3 spells you want, which includes curses. There is a huge drawback though as there is a 4 second cooldown for each spell triggered and they trigger one at a time. That means with three spells in a trigger wand, you are casting each one no more than once every 12 seconds. That's really bad for curses. It's also really bad for WoC exposure.

With hextouch on your attack, you are cursing every single enemy all the time.

With hextouch on your WoC, you are at least controlling the curse on demand for bosses.
"
judikator wrote:
"
madziee wrote:
Red all guide carefully but didn't meet any End game Bosses vids on budget gear. Korean guy not count. Can anyone make showcase for bossing pls?

Well you can check my hero, it is not a budget, but far from being endgame, just the minimum necessary pieces. I have crappy shield which I didn't change from league mapping start, shitty gloves, no mana reservation for 3x auras, everything is basic. I have done T8 Sirus deathless, Maven, Siumu 20 waves, Uber Atziri, opened 8 skillpoints from secret map tree (means I completed most of hardest challenges in the game).
So this build is absolutely endgame bosses viable on just 15-20ex budget (if you know how to play and how to act vs certain bosses).

I have like 50ex in stash but I am not spending it because I don't see a real reason for it, if I can do everything with my current gear.

Nice build, and I see that you swapped out EQ. Did you noticed a big drop in DPS??

I'm mapping on yellow with easy, but Suffering from one shot specially on rituals. Do you mind sharing PoB for more detailed build?
What do you guys think of Anomalous Kinetic Blast and other special quality gems for the build?
can someone have a look at my character,i started leveling yesterday and planned to level as this one,but as i gained gems and linked them i feel my dmg is very bad,can someone tell me what im doing wrong? and yes i got spellslinger active,its just that magic and rare mobs take some time to die and i dont even wanna talk about bosses :P took me forever on dominus xD
If possible, can someone check out my character/gear? I'm currently level 90 and having some pretty serious survivability issues.. really needing a step-by-step on where I should be going from here in terms of skill points/gear/what stats to prioritize.

Any help is much appreciated!
"
alannc24 wrote:
If possible, can someone check out my character/gear? I'm currently level 90 and having some pretty serious survivability issues.. really needing a step-by-step on where I should be going from here in terms of skill points/gear/what stats to prioritize.

Any help is much appreciated!

Having a Basalt flask would go a long way. Also, what do you have trouble surviving against? Preshooting is an enormous safety measure with builds like this.

You can also swap Pyre out for a life/res ring. I believe you should be around 1 mil DPS+ already so eHP is far more important.

Having your Chaos or Stone Golem in Malachai's is pointless without an Abyss Jewel that adds either Lightning or Cold damage to minion attacks.

You also don't have any Guard skills whatsoever. Leveling gems should go on your weapon swap. Take out the ones in your gloves and add either CWDT-IC or Steelskin.

Meatshield connected to your Golems is also good. And you don't have Arcane Surge attached to your Flame Dash.
Last edited by TheKurosawa on Feb 11, 2021, 12:37:27 AM
Thanks op for introduce OP mechanics
Super smooth clearing and great boss killer
Now I can farming fractured T16 100% delirium Without HH
I wish we can use FW elementalist in next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info