[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Why people think this build is dead is beyond me. I dusted off my Flameslinger from 3.14 in standard and it still melts whole screens.
"
Exilaner wrote:
Why people think this build is dead is beyond me. I dusted off my Flameslinger from 3.14 in standard and it still melts whole screens.

did the same thing just rn, i wonder its because of its all old setuo working because its on standart?
"
phadac2 wrote:
"
Exilaner wrote:

did the same thing just rn, i wonder its because of its all old setuo working because its on standart?

Why would it? It doesn't use legacy items. Gems, gear, tree and clusters are the same in both modes.

I also only have mediocre gear on that char. Flame wall is only lvl 23.
Turns out, that it doesn't need expensive fire multi clusters.
Would be a good league starter again. Primordial chain is only 1c right now.

People are too quick to jump ship when their favorite youtubers are hyping their new builds.
"
Exilaner wrote:
"
phadac2 wrote:
"
Exilaner wrote:

Why would it? It doesn't use legacy items. Gems, gear, tree and clusters are the same in both modes.

I also only have mediocre gear on that char. Flame wall is only lvl 23.
Turns out, that it doesn't need expensive fire multi clusters.
Would be a good league starter again. Primordial chain is only 1c right now.

People are too quick to jump ship when their favorite youtubers are hyping their new builds.

Primordial Chain doesn't really make sense now IMO from a slot efficiency perspective, given that golem scaling beyond 4 golems is very bad. Giving up the amulet slot + three jewel slots is just daft now.

I'm now also currently experimenting with ways to revive this character, and initial results look promising, but it won't really quite be the same in terms of build style as it used to be - which actually might be a good thing. And while the build might still be playable, we were talking about really easy achievement of Sirus-level DPS for relatively cheap; that is gone now and it won't be the meta-level build that it used to be.
Last edited by Seiyashi7184 on Nov 19, 2021, 10:36:24 PM
Just wanted to say that I was leveling with golems, wanting that clear speed from them. Then saw this build and just went filled out the rest of my gear with the flame wall/spellslinger and the kinetic bolt setups and it's disgusting how good this is... 6 mini golems running around getting the +fire damage benefit from flame wall shreds bosses as well. Thanks for the build, even if i'm not following it 100%, great ideas included in it.
Can anyone give me a pob or link to their build for this? I am really wanting to try something fire base as a build vs doing cold all the time. The build looks really fun.
Seems like a fun build but is it completely dead?
"
Provin915 wrote:

I think is on hiatus. No one is taking a interest in reviving it. And since 3.15 major nerfs fire dot is in a bad state.

Corrupting Fever + Knect Blast/Bold plays a lot like this build.
Is even faster and crazier for clear.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Dec 15, 2021, 1:31:57 PM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

I think is on hiatus. No one is taking a interest in reviving it. And since 3.15 major nerfs fire dot is in a bad state.

Corrupting Fever + Knect Blast/Bold plays a lot like this build.
Is even faster and crazier for clear.

Fire Dot got reworked and buffed with 3.16, it is actually in a good state - This league several cc's presented multiple ignite builds...
Yeah. Ignite surely got a lot of attention this league. Flamewall is not about ignite, but the second debuff the skill applies to projectiles.

Still it could be viable, but it will require someone with knowledge to rework the build. Maybe move away from golens and even consider other classes for it.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Dec 16, 2021, 6:57:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info