[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Unfortunately the golem nerfs are solid. Imo - May be good for league start but the end game damage will be terrible.
"
arcadiyan wrote:
... but the end game damage will be terrible.

That's not true. If you look through some of the PoB's posted, there's plenty that don't golem stack and have huge DPS.
So apparently a mana cost is getting added, without changing the reservation.

(https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/onw6bp/ggg_what_about_spellslinger/)
"
IbullletI wrote:
So apparently a mana cost is getting added, without changing the reservation.

(https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/onw6bp/ggg_what_about_spellslinger/)

I stand corrected believing GGG would nerf logically. Now we have to have mana to cast the spells we're reserving to cast. *thinking*
Flame Wall:
Secondary Debuff now Deals 7.2 Base Fire Damage at gem level 1 (previously 8.7), up to 1520.9 at gem level 20 (previously 1852.2).

RIP it was fun while it lasted boys.
Last edited by NoIDontThinkSo on Jul 21, 2021, 12:08:31 AM
"
Flame Wall:
Secondary Debuff now Deals 7.2 Base Fire Damage at gem level 1 (previously 8.7), up to 1520.9 at gem level 20 (previously 1852.2).

RIP it was fun while it lasted boys.

Well the damage was already really good for clearing, i dont mind a damage decrease, my question is can you sustain the mana costs now?

Also not sure how it will look with the nerf to golem stacking with elementalist now
The Cooked Alive Notable now grants Enemies Ignited by you have -5% to Fire Resistance (previously 10%).
The Burning Bright Notable no longer has 8% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier, or 20% increased Fire Damage. It now has 25% increased Burning Damage.

Also: nerfed Cinderswallow and Rumi.

All relevant support gems are nerfed & and have increased cost multipliers.

Golems are not nerfed if you use only 4 golems (if I get patch notes correctly). But no ailments protection now.

So IDK. My char had 1mil dps on Flame wall In-game at the end of league (without critical & arcane surge), now if we get 500k I will consider it lucky. Actual DPS will be much smaller due to nerfed Cooked Alive.
GGG nerf every single thing in this beautiful build... So sad :(

RIP Flameslinger
Yeah it's dead.

After updating POB to the new numbers and deactivating all auras except Herald of Ash I lost 58% damage.

On top of that I've got 284 Mana left unreserved, while one attack with Kinetic blast costs 126 Mana (67 for KB and 59 for Flamewall). We can't even attack for 1 full Second (I'm at 3 attacks a second).

Sad to see it getting so shafted this patch.
Yep spellslinger now reserves too much mana 6linked. Close to 100% without reduced reservations. And 60 more mana on each flame wall cast.

Sucks for leveling, bad in endgame.

With perfect gear and all nodes you can probably squeeze 1 damage aura. I just don’t see the point, it was already fringe build compared to other zoom zooms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info