[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Tried to replicate it a bit on my random Chieftain. Full fire DoT tree and even with low leveled gems the deliverer (ball lightning) did alright DPS. Will try it out during Endless Heist as an Elementalist
Last edited by Provin915 on Dec 17, 2021, 10:55:23 AM
Hello!

I just played a variation of this build using deadeye for invasion league and it was great, but definitely would drop off later

I realize you advise that elementalist is probably the best build right now, but I was wondering what you consider second best?

I really don't like golems for some reason. Would love to make this work with a power charge/elusive focused assassin, or maybe some ascendant variant would be nice. Looking to maybe start this 3.17. Thanks!
"
Legendaire wrote:
Hello!

I just played a variation of this build using deadeye for invasion league and it was great, but definitely would drop off later

I realize you advise that elementalist is probably the best build right now, but I was wondering what you consider second best?

I really don't like golems for some reason. Would love to make this work with a power charge/elusive focused assassin, or maybe some ascendant variant would be nice. Looking to maybe start this 3.17. Thanks!

I would say ascendant ele/something else would be good, as you can easily reach for Ele Equilibrium and use ele hit as deliverer (block fire). This, combined with scion elementalist, might turn out to be pretty decent imo.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
ele bers acsendant seems really good. You get everyting you need from bers, as/ speed /leech/ stun immunity. For me golems are dead, i have a build of this without golems ~13m shaper dps but budget is over a mirror so not a starter in any way, cant figure out how make it cheaper

The most fun part about this skill though - you don't need any ignite chance, you do not deal ignite damage and u don't ignite, it's all burning, and u can burn without igniting, so u can be gucci with 0% ignite chance and shaper of flames is not the only choice, and u can basically play any acsendary u want not thinking about it
Last edited by arome1 on Jan 21, 2022, 6:19:19 AM
"
arome1 wrote:
ele bers acsendant seems really good. You get everyting you need from bers, as/ speed /leech/ stun immunity. For me golems are dead, i have a build of this without golems ~13m shaper dps but budget is over a mirror so not a starter in any way, cant figure out how make it cheaper

The most fun part about this skill though - you don't need any ignite chance, you do not deal ignite damage and u don't ignite, it's all burning, and u can burn without igniting, so u can be gucci with 0% ignite chance and shaper of flames is not the only choice, and u can basically play any acsendary u want not thinking about it

Got a pob?
ShahEnShah - King Of All The Kings!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info