[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

so deos any # to # damage to attacks/spells on our gear fuck up the EE proc? or just fire damage
"
Uberness wrote:
Was browsing poe.ninja profiles for ideas on gem links, CAKE might have a suggestion for your links;

Swap flame or stone golem with Herald of Ashe to benefit from enlighten's mana reduction.

Move lightning golem to replace meatshield, add Second Wind to your flame dash/arcane surge for far higher mobility, the minions probably aren't getting the hits in to taunt much and the stone golems have built in taunt.

So what actually happened is that i had to swap gems around to try empower 4 with golems(wanted better buffs) but realized it is not enough +gem levels and then i forgot to swap it back, i did realize i got less mana but i got this new shield so i though it is related to that lol.

so yeah what i want is 3golems+meat shield
stone golem agressive x5
and least important golem in shield.

arcane surge gives me healthy and pernament damage boost, i m not sure about the cooldown reduction (i used to have it linked to it, but needed space for golem)

Now the reasoning behind this: I do not use any sort of life regen for golems so meat shield gives them much more ehp, which means they give me bufffs for more relliable time intervals. meat shield taunt bonus is just extra thing.

instead of life regen i use buff effect jewels, for golems are our "aura" not dps.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Red all guide carefully but didn't meet any End game Bosses vids on budget gear. Korean guy not count. Can anyone make showcase for bossing pls?
Can someone explain to me why, in the POB, OP slotted Stone Golem in MA ring instead of fire/ice/lightning? I also see some guys here slot Chaos Golem. What am I missing? I thought EE only works with elemental.
"
SkewerHed wrote:
Can someone explain to me why, in the POB, OP slotted Stone Golem in MA ring instead of fire/ice/lightning? I also see some guys here slot Chaos Golem. What am I missing? I thought EE only works with elemental.

Stone Golem and Chaos golem only use melee and slams, so there's no risk of them ruining your DPS by shooting projectiles through your Flame Walls like Lightning, Ice, etc. Usually, those players would have an Abyss Jewel that grants either Cold or Lightning damage to minions so that the Stone and Chaos golems would do at least a little bit of non-Fire.
"
TheKurosawa wrote:
Stone Golem and Chaos golem only use melee and slams, so there's no risk of them ruining your DPS by shooting projectiles through your Flame Walls like Lightning, Ice, etc. Usually, those players would have an Abyss Jewel that grants either Cold or Lightning damage to minions so that the Stone and Chaos golems would do at least a little bit of non-Fire.

Thanks very much! I went back and noticed that the POB also had a jewel that caused minor ele damage. Such a tiny detail. TIL
Last edited by SkewerHed on Feb 9, 2021, 2:16:33 AM
how is it defense wise?

hp pool + block?

can i play this in hc?
This build can do Fractured Canyons without a Headhunter. It obviously doesn't have the same clear speed as self curse builds, but this one comes with the benefit of being all content viable.

I recorded one clear with buffed Kosis (who becomes a really big boi) in my Rituals: https://youtu.be/OSCDanBtjCI

I'm currently saving for a headhunter and will make an update once I have one.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
Hello guys, so i hit 100level today putting my point in to 5% life node
finally getting that pretty 7000 life 2900 shield. I did not feel like corrupting my helm yet, because i m not sure about the enchant.

I'm thinking about something fun to do with this build now, maybe drop 500 to 1000 life and get another cluster tree?

I'm open to suggestions, there are lots of great minds in this thread.

what i'm not open to is any sort of coward belt build. For i have just way too beautiful belts

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Why when i insert glorious vanity i get immortal ambition instead of corrupted soul??? how to get it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info