[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Murmur1796 wrote:
If a jewel grants increased damage with ailments from wand attacks, does that count as increasing the FW secondary dot? Or no because the ailment doesn't come directly from the wand attack?

Flame wall doesn't deal ailments at all. It deals a primary DoT and a secondary DoT debuff. Ignite is an ailment, but that's not flame wall.

Flame wall DoT damage is increased by % spell damage, % fire damage, % burning damage, damage over time and fire damage over time.
Last edited by SASpoonMan on Feb 5, 2021, 9:02:12 PM
She's a blight Queen for sure :) - t15 narrow (pit ) with crit dual life mods aqq etc. done pretty ease

IGN = Tominsideeeee

I ran 3x full simulacrum deathless and this no regen map recently that i was too lazy to upload when it was actual.
https://youtu.be/njtA1Yoyh7g
lower your sounds before playing.
Spoiler
-9% max resist
+370% crit chance and 42% multiplier
reflect pd
115% as fire
107% as cold
dodge unlucky
52% more accuracy rating
can not be taunted
can not slow monster
etc did not really bother me but
>can not regen life, mana and es is super annoying.

I've played boss carry builds that were worse at surviving than this.

If you need some craft here is my vouch thread and vouch thread 2
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2571847
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3042532
Mainly for the "trigger socketed gems"
you have to pay only craft cost itself and i have to be avaible.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 6, 2021, 12:15:37 PM
Currently saving money (sitting on 17ex right now) for a nice shadowstitch. Might end up trying to craft it myself through Alva.

I probably can upgrade my stuff with other slots than body armour but I really want to try the shadowstitch.

Just realized that I was playing with golems on my exposure on hit helmet. :/
Any suggestion to improve my DPS? Want to get rid of mysticism to level up two levels more and invest in one more jewel, but will be glad for any suggestions. Profile is public one. I know that minor cluster jewel change may be good (make all of them burning bright + brush with death), but what else should I improve in build? It seems like my damage is not so big.
Hello! I'm loving this build, thank you and everyone in this thread for the useful information.

One thing I struggle with, particularly with more complicated builds with many viable gearing and skill tree options, is figuring out how best to improve my character. Would someone be willing to give me some brief next-steps for my character? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CheckeredFedora/characters The character's name is "Ritual_Cosmogramma".

I know I need awakened gems. For everything else, I'm looking at different builds and overwhelmed and uncertain what direction I should go.
Wonder if I should even try Maven with 5.7k combined hp+es and 2.7m sirus dps 🤔

Upd

Killed her, but died 4 times. I was failing mind games part sooo hard (3/4 deaths), just can't track when it starts to even remember the sequence. I like Sirus fight way more than this.

Still I am surprised that I was able to do it with mediocore gear and at first-time-ever try. Will never do it again, probably, just got my 2 atlas sp and that's it :D
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Feb 6, 2021, 4:40:52 PM
Finished my gloves today on pseudo SSF console league. Also killed A8 Sirius for the first time ever. I’ll probably keep min maxing this build because it’s so fun.

"
TiltedSpade wrote:
Finished my gloves today on pseudo SSF console league. Also killed A8 Sirius for the first time ever. I’ll probably keep min maxing this build because it’s so fun.

Unavailable

Nice gloves! Also same, I was just using this build to farm for my Cycloner, and I've collected all the vital pieces but I just can't stop playing this character.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Probably a stupid question, but where do you get your mana regen from?
Kinetic blast cost me 40 mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info