[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

If our dmg is focused on the Ignite why do we use Elemental Focus? o:

thats my gear and according to pob i have 2m sirus dps,what should i focus(except body i know its garbage and making me take more spell dmg)
PoB: https://pastebin.com/hwzQFrCn
Last edited by phadac2 on Feb 5, 2021, 6:27:39 PM
"
rosti93 wrote:
If our dmg is focused on the Ignite why do we use Elemental Focus? o:

Because it is not.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Account Nagint has so far the most ridiculous implementation of this build possible. Dude has multiple mirror tier gears though.

Viridi's veil with a magic life/res/chaos res ring gets us hex proof, then can use Cowards Legacy and pick up Pain Attunement for another 30% more multiplier.

Asenath's Gentle Touch is pretty nice for the second curse (temp chains) and corpse explosions (gets rid of porcupines and helps clear, like we need it).

Shadowstitch is just generally awesome, but I find it really hard to recolor it to 4b1g1r. Wasted so many vaal orbs already.

Gotta get around to ditching the primordial chain though, since we NEED the resistance after using all of these uniques.

Shield with 15% reduced reservation helps squeeze everything in.

Somehow he's utilizing alternate quality Berserk for another 44% more multiplier for boss fights and such.

He's since gotten rid of asenath's and picked up a wand with 3% corpse explode instead. I don't even know how to make this wand...
Precision honestly isn't worth it with the ice golem around.
I kept playing for almost 2 days with the build (budget tier, to be clear).

I dropped Inpulsa, perma RF, Herald of Ash and Aspects of Spider to get a +2 duration chest and Malevolance (that's all).

Rotated everything around. At the end of the day, I have like 200 more life and 500ES, but I lost like 200k DPS (and the explosions from Ash and inpulsa).

The intuitive leap is kinda useless now.

Don't even know if it was worth the time...
"
Drekalo wrote:
Account Nagint has so far the most ridiculous implementation of this build possible.

I agree and love to see someone pushing the dps numbers, dude is using 3cluster trees, is at 3500life and no stun immunity which is not my playstyle.
He is at least 100 level so he does not lose exp on death anymore :D If i hit that level too i might switch to more dps, but i'll likely burn out between 98 to 99 grind like i always do.

It is basically what would happen if i had prefference for dps compared to ehp.
It is fun to see the other side of the table.

Switching my tree to his puts me on 7/10mil dot dps (majority of his dps is tree) which is actually easy to get but to me pointless.

But even with his tree i remain at over 5k life and 2k es which would be actually playable.

So there might be some golden point where you keep 7500life total pool and at least 7mil dps.
Any forum hero wanna look over my profile an suggest some upgrades. Thank you <3
"
vikingkjell wrote:
Any forum hero wanna look over my profile an suggest some upgrades. Thank you <3

just check oMySelf_FFFFlameWall
on poeninja, he has sweet 6k life, stun immunity while keeping great dps. Copy his rolls where possible and you are golden.

Main piece that needs replacing for you would be chest piece second coming pyro ring.
If a jewel grants increased damage with ailments from wand attacks, does that count as increasing the FW secondary dot? Or no because the ailment doesn't come directly from the wand attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info