[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
DarkVaper wrote:
Why when i insert glorious vanity i get immortal ambition instead of corrupted soul??? how to get it?

u gotta divine it few times to get doryany
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:
"
DarkVaper wrote:
Why when i insert glorious vanity i get immortal ambition instead of corrupted soul??? how to get it?

Is the value of the roll important?
I mean, it will mainly change the effect of the small nodes?

Maybe I'll try to setup this gem to go with my shadowstitch.
Is it really worth it?
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 9, 2021, 12:55:32 PM
"
Kateroze wrote:

Is the value of the roll important?

Maybe I'll try to setup this gem to go with my shadowstitch.
Is it really worth it?

Corrupted Soul is borderline overpowered, it's literally 1k+ EHP from a fucking jewel.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
Last edited by BergMichel on Feb 9, 2021, 1:05:53 PM
"
CAKE wrote:
"
DarkVaper wrote:

damn u saved me man thank u a lot!
"
madziee wrote:
Red all guide carefully but didn't meet any End game Bosses vids on budget gear. Korean guy not count. Can anyone make showcase for bossing pls?

Well you can check my hero, it is not a budget, but far from being endgame, just the minimum necessary pieces. I have crappy shield which I didn't change from league mapping start, shitty gloves, no mana reservation for 3x auras, everything is basic. I have done T8 Sirus deathless, Maven, Siumu 20 waves, Uber Atziri, opened 8 skillpoints from secret map tree (means I completed most of hardest challenges in the game).
So this build is absolutely endgame bosses viable on just 15-20ex budget (if you know how to play and how to act vs certain bosses).

I have like 50ex in stash but I am not spending it because I don't see a real reason for it, if I can do everything with my current gear.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Feb 9, 2021, 4:35:39 PM
This build is fantastic. It might struggle to push into the highest end game content (T16 100% deli etc) but it wipes out everything up to that.

For having 4k life, its overall a pretty "safe" build with its playstyle.

Cleared A8, Shaper, Elder, t16 40% deli (couldnt kill ritual mobs once i got to level 7ish of deli).

INSANE clear speed for minimal investment.
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
This build is fantastic. It might struggle to push into the highest end game content (T16 100% deli etc) but it wipes out everything up to that.

For having 4k life, its overall a pretty "safe" build with its playstyle.

Cleared A8, Shaper, Elder, t16 40% deli (couldnt kill ritual mobs once i got to level 7ish of deli).

INSANE clear speed for minimal investment.

You can def do 100% t16 deli. Gonna need around 200 ex tho to do it comfortably. Most of that budget in double corrupted chest, HH, and gems/jewels.

You can smoothly transition from league start to there tho which is good.
Last edited by betsujin on Feb 9, 2021, 5:31:46 PM
"
SASpoonMan wrote:
I planned out how to craft a shield with +1 fire spells, % fire damage and 5% life recovery on block GUARANTEED.

Base:
Shaper ES shield iLvl 68+

Harvest Crafts (count can be reduced by crafting RNG):
2 non-fire to fire
2 augment life
1 remove chaos

Steps:
1) Use scorched fossils or harvest fire alch/chaos crafts to roll at least 2 fire affixes and only 4 affixes total.
2) Use non-fire to fire harvest crafts until all four affixes are fire.
3) Use two harvest augment life crafts to add two life suffixes.
4) Use one harvest remove chaos to open a prefix.
5) Bench craft 70 life.

You're done!

With this basic formula, you can invest a lot more currency to improve the result further.
Example: It will only take about 10 cheap fossil crafts to hit #1. If you roll 100 more times, you can go until you hit T1 fire damage.

Here is where I stopped after step 1

I was rolling for T2 fire damage, but got lucky on the suffixes.

Next step here will be:
1) remove physical
2) augment fire
If I hit +1 fire skills, skip to 5.
If I hit fire damage converted to chaos, then
3) augment fire again
4) remove chaos
5) bench craft life

How does this work?
An INT Shaper shield has exactly 3 fire prefixes and 1 fire suffix. Forcing fire affixes guarantees:
>Prefix % Fire damage
>Prefix +1 to fire spells
>Prefix fire damage to chaos
>Suffix fire resist
There are also exactly two life suffixes on this base:
>Suffix regen life
>Suffix 5% life recovery on block

The bad fire prefix has a chaos tag, making it easily targeted for removal.
If you want to open a suffix, you can easily convert fire res to another element and target remove that element.

Have fun crafting!

FOLLOW UP!

I finally got around to finishing my shield.

+Fire
-Phys
+Fire
-Chaos
Fire Res -> Lightning Res
Bench craft life (will replace with rank 4 shortly)

Last edited by SASpoonMan on Feb 11, 2021, 4:34:29 PM
I'm able to do all content including 100% Deliriums. I still have some upgrades and am only level 92. Amazing build.
Sorry for dumb question, but if I set Flammability + Hextouch in Kinetic Blast link and Elemental Weakness in trigger wand will it stacks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info