[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Thanks for a great build. Having so much fun playing it. But i do have a question :

What enchantments would you suggest for gloves, boots and in particular, the helmet ???
"
JLassesen wrote:
Thanks for a great build. Having so much fun playing it. But i do have a question :

What enchantments would you suggest for gloves, boots and in particular, the helmet ???

Helmet should absolutely be -Mana Reservation for Spellslinger
I Play Flame Wall + Spellslinger but Flame Wall becomes [skill can not be used] all of a sudden?

Hi,
Sorry, if I ask, but I don't understand that I can use Flame Wall + Spellslinger before and I use a wand to cast Kinect with Flame Wall. I don't know why but Flame Wall becomes [skill can not be used] now. I try to change a lot of skill gems to lower level but it does not work. I find if I remove the spellslinger gem and Flame Wall can be used now. However, it does not make any sense because I want to use Kinect to cast Flame Wall + Spellslinger.

https://pastebin.com/zsV9h6vW

also my profile is public: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dennisleetw character: Carrion_elementist
"
dennisleetw wrote:
I Play Flame Wall + Spellslinger but Flame Wall becomes [skill can not be used] all of a sudden?

Yes, we want this to happen. With spellslinger, Flame Wall happens automatically when you use Kinetic Blast due to Spellslinger. It will always appear in front of you when you attack with KB.

"
genida wrote:
"
dennisleetw wrote:

Yes, we want this to happen. With spellslinger, Flame Wall happens automatically when you use Kinetic Blast due to Spellslinger. It will always appear in front of you when you attack with KB.

so in that way kinetic blast blasts throught flame wall and efectively spreads it correct? since thats how i understood it myself,but still even if i have it setup correctly my damage is pretty bad,keep in mind im lvl 30 something and had a 6L on it with tabula
"
Ignites override one another. The highest value ignite will be picked and it becomes the "dominant". If you use KB-combust, ensure that your total KB fire dmg (sum of local mod/gear mod/from flame wall's additional fire damage) is the highest fire damage. Otherwise, other ignites will override it and we'll lose the combustion debuff (-19% fire resist).

Thanks @Omniocean for pointing this out
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/31#p23773198

My lvl 1 WoC deal 729 to 1341 fire damage while my KB only does 43 to 81 fire damage, does that mean that WoC will overwrite the ignite from KB and making the combustion debuff not work? I don't know how you mean the sum of local mod/gear from flame wall's additional fire dmg, how to check that? I just see the damage on tooltip.

Thanks for help and sorry if it's a stupid question :(
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
"
Ignites override one another. The highest value ignite will be picked and it becomes the "dominant". If you use KB-combust, ensure that your total KB fire dmg (sum of local mod/gear mod/from flame wall's additional fire damage) is the highest fire damage. Otherwise, other ignites will override it and we'll lose the combustion debuff (-19% fire resist).

My lvl 1 WoC deal 729 to 1341 fire damage while my KB only does 43 to 81 fire damage, does that mean that WoC will overwrite the ignite from KB and making the combustion debuff not work? I don't know how you mean the sum of local mod/gear from flame wall's additional fire dmg, how to check that? I just see the damage on tooltip.

This is false information that OP still hasn't corrected. WoC's ignite will override KB's, that much is true, but only the damage portion. KB's ignite does not magically disappear. Ignites stack but only the strongest stack will do damage.
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
"
genida wrote:
"
dennisleetw wrote:

so in that way kinetic blast blasts throught flame wall and efectively spreads it correct? since thats how i understood it myself,but still even if i have it setup correctly my damage is pretty bad,keep in mind im lvl 30 something and had a 6L on it with tabula

I made this same mistake when I first started the build because I didn't understand how Spellslinger worked. You need to activate the Spellslinger aura.
"
TheKurosawa wrote:
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
"

This is false information that OP still hasn't corrected. WoC's ignite will override KB's, that much is true, but only the damage portion. KB's ignite does not magically disappear. Ignites stack but only the strongest stack will do damage.

Oh I see, so it's fine to use lvl 20 WoC and still receive the -19% fire res from combustion?
Thank you very much for the answer :)
i just dont understand why my damage is so low,every video i see of people showing the build,even with different ascendancy and passive tree,they just melt things,while my dmg is very bad :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info