[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
RJonesUSC wrote:
"
wettyfun3 wrote:
It's a fun build for sure. But I think I'm hitting a wall going to T16.
I'm not quite sure what to focus on primarily. Damage is fine, lacks a bit of survivability.
My flamewall is lvl20, I vaaled 7 20/20 yesterday, not a single 21, one even in temple. But OK, that upgrade is coming :-)
Got a skin of the loyal in my stash, waiting for the temple.
I also got a 2nd primordial eminence today. Anima stone is a bit out of my reach ex-wise atm. Checked yesterday and they were at least 6ex (xbox economy, yay).

Can someone look at my pob and tell me if I maybe got something wrong or if there is something I'm overlooking? Just want to make sure I'm not hindering myself by making a stupid mistake gem-wise or else.

https://pastebin.com/dLQnCrra

Another way to go with the build (and the way I chose to do it) is not use all the primordial stuff. It allows you to use more rares to get more life and also possibly raise the level of your Flame Wall gem. Going that route, I don't have any issues with survivability in the ultimatums or much else for that matter - although I do need to stick and move a lot to keep moving. A big key is getting the cluster jewels though so you can kill things more quickly before they kill you; those jewels make a huge difference. They are pricey though unless you're able to craft them which takes time. Good luck.

Thanks. Yeah I crafted all my cluster jewels myself. They sure are to be improved. I think I'm going the primordial route until the end and then try to minmax with more rares after getting a bit more currency. Sitting at maybe 5 ex if I liquidate smaller currency, just started farming seriously
Hei, little update here...
Changed some things in the last days, got a shadowstitch with duration gems, and also awa burning damage, both fat upgrades.
Atm I'm sitting at max res, and also 65% chaos res, 5.7k life and 2k es, trying to get better gloves or shoes, to push my res a little bit more, and than take 1 or 2 more corrupted items to hit 6k life.
Atm I have no problems with survivability anymore, only the one shots sometimes, but in 50maps, I got it 2times, that's OK. Damage is not as high as some others have, but for me, the survivability is is a higher prio, but I think the dmg is also on a good point now.
So, if someone having some ideas to push it a little bit more, without sacrificing survivability, this would be very nice :)
"
Anî wrote:
Changed some things in the last days, got a shadowstitch with duration gems, and also awa burning damage, both fat upgrades.
Atm I'm sitting at max res, and also 65% chaos res, 5.7k life and 2k es, trying to get better gloves or shoes, to push my res a little bit more, and than take 1 or 2 more corrupted items to hit 6k life.
Atm I have no problems with survivability anymore, only the one shots sometimes, but in 50maps, I got it 2times, that's OK. Damage is not as high as some others have, but for me, the survivability is is a higher prio, but I think the dmg is also on a good point now.
So, if someone having some ideas to push it a little bit more, without sacrificing survivability, this would be very nice :)

Can you drop the mana flask (try kinetic bolt for lower mana cost if needed)? If yes, then a basalt flask would be nice imo. Also, I'd change the poison immunity suffix to curse immunity.
"
Eti88 wrote:
"
Anî wrote:

Can you drop the mana flask (try kinetic bolt for lower mana cost if needed)? If yes, then a basalt flask would be nice imo. Also, I'd change the poison immunity suffix to curse immunity.

Yay, that's a good point. Atm I have enough regen with cinders wallow and so on to run without the mana flask, with lvl4 enlighten, I jump to 120mana, that is fairly enough to play without problems.
Will change this tomorrow, thanks for the input👍
Thanks for bring the build for us... Currently doing everything in the game, in any mod. Destroy Trialmaster in only 10 secs.

Im searching ways to upgrade my build...
atm
Flame Wall nv 32 (I know i need another weapon for nv 33, buts too expansive)

HP 5k
ES 690

Dont need Rumis Flask couse i really dont die :D
rare ultimatum cases...

Im buying a Awk Ele Focus now :)
Last edited by pangarebr on May 17, 2021, 3:16:00 PM
How many skill buttons do you guys press with this build?

I have hand issues and I'm willing to lose some dps in exchange for pressing fewer buttons and save my hands for ultimatum trials.

So I have:
Power Siphon (I use it since acts and never bothered to change for KB because I'm ok with clear speed until now) - chain support - flammability - hextouch

Wave of conviction - combustion

So I press Power Siphon button to farm (auto debuffing all enemies with flammability + hextouch), and on bosses I press wave of conviction too.

Is there a way to press just 1 button (2 for bosses) and be more effective? Maybe there is a really obvious way but I'm really new to the game and couldn't figure it.
Thanks!
"
JSkynner wrote:

I have hand issues and I'm willing to lose some dps in exchange for pressing fewer buttons and save my hands for ultimatum trials.

So I have:
Power Siphon (I use it since acts and never bothered to change for KB because I'm ok with clear speed until now) - chain support - flammability - hextouch

So I press Power Siphon button to farm (auto debuffing all enemies with flammability + hextouch), and on bosses I press wave of conviction too.

Is there a way to press just 1 button (2 for bosses) and be more effective? Maybe there is a really obvious way but I'm really new to the game and couldn't figure it.
Thanks!

I have Kinetic Blast - GMP - Chain - Combustion on right click, Steelskin on left, Flame Dash on middle, and Void Sphere (optional) on R.

I use Eye of Malice to apply fire exposure (Kinetic Blast is socketed here).

Also I too used Power Siphon until idk lvl 93, and just recently made the switch to KB, but it is a game changer, clear is so much better than I expected. I miss the culling strike though.
"
pangarebr wrote:
Thanks for bring the build for us... Currently doing everything in the game, in any mod. Destroy Trialmaster in only 10 secs.

Im searching ways to upgrade my build...
atm
Flame Wall nv 32 (I know i need another weapon for nv 33, buts too expansive)

HP 5k
ES 690

Dont need Rumis Flask couse i really dont die :D
rare ultimatum cases...

Im buying a Awk Ele Focus now :)

Minor tweak, but I'd consider dropping CWDT and setting your guard skill to LMB, this also allows to link it to Arcane Surge (Flame Dash - IC - Arcane Surge).

Also, how is your fire exposure uptime? Seems that you only apply it with one golem type, which is idk vs bosses. I'd socket here at least all the golems, if not the delivery skill itself.
"
Eti88 wrote:
"
JSkynner wrote:

So I have:

Thanks!

I have Kinetic Blast - GMP - Chain - Combustion on right click, Steelskin on left, Flame Dash on middle, and Void Sphere (optional) on R.

Also I too used Power Siphon until idk lvl 93, and just recently made the switch to KB, but it is a game changer, clear is so much better than I expected. I miss the culling strike though.

Don't you use wave of conviction and flammability debuffs?
"
JSkynner wrote:
"
Eti88 wrote:
"
JSkynner wrote:

So I have:

Thanks!

Don't you use wave of conviction and flammability debuffs?

You can use trigger spells wand, every 8 seconds it will cast gem spells. For now, I actually use only 2 active skills + flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info