[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Manchini wrote:

You only have about 4k ES, for me, it's quite not enough, 6/7k should be better

Ultimatums hit hard, very hard, and we don't have so much levels of defenses with this build and OS is unfortunately part of POE.

With some currency we could have something solid even in Ultimatum, prob is the meta BA which increase prices for some items we need (like clusters)

You forgot to enable Discipline. I'm at 5.5K ES right now. Had to loose 1K to free space for the Clusters.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Manchini wrote:

You only have about 4k ES, for me, it's quite not enough, 6/7k should be better

Ultimatums hit hard, very hard, and we don't have so much levels of defenses with this build and OS is unfortunately part of POE.

With some currency we could have something solid even in Ultimatum, prob is the meta BA which increase prices for some items we need (like clusters)

You forgot to enable Discipline. I'm at 5.5K ES right now. Had to loose 1K to free space for the Clusters.

Honestly 5.5k ES seems very low for an ES build

I'm at 6k life 450 ES
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
5.5k Life + CI + 300 ES on block
6.5 Life is not that much better
Im starting to run in to single target issues with the chunkier bosses (4 watchstone conq's etc.). I have seen some people recommend switching out KB for Frenzy when dealing with the tougher bosses. If that is viable, which support gems do you run with Frenzy?

Or should I focus on upgrading my gear. Looking at cluster jewels at the moment, but they are crazy expensive and will take quite some time to aquire.
"
Cigno wrote:
Im starting to run in to single target issues with the chunkier bosses (4 watchstone conq's etc.). I have seen some people recommend switching out KB for Frenzy when dealing with the tougher bosses. If that is viable, which support gems do you run with Frenzy?

Or should I focus on upgrading my gear. Looking at cluster jewels at the moment, but they are crazy expensive and will take quite some time to aquire.

Before moving to cluster you could maybe upgrade your stuff.
I assume you cast WoC to gain the flammability curse and the exposure. I think it should be easier to add Arcanist Brand and remove Hextouch

I think you can change your head for an exposure one (Eye of the Malice) or one with -10% to all elem resists.
I did'nt do the maths but I'm not sure +2 minions will give you a big improvement on survavibily.
Add quality on Gems is good too and put some 21/20 or Awekened for some.
Change your glove with Damage over time
A reduce CDG on the belt is good for Spellslinger

I don't understand why you went so far for some Energy Shield and life. I will take fire node on top instead.
Or if it's for life I would take 2 larges Jewel node to add jewel with life and DPS.
Or again, take more life on your stuff (Boots/Glove/Head)
An Armour chest should be better than an Energy shield one (Or skin of the loyal with +1 socketed gem)

I don't know what your glorious vanity change btw.

At cluster prices, for me it's a min/max endgame and we could do lots of things before.

My 2 cnts.
IGN : Azga
Last edited by Manchini on May 13, 2021, 7:17:38 AM
"
Cigno wrote:
Im starting to run in to single target issues..

if you don't have currency for any big update the easiest option is to go selfcast FW, so swap Spellslinger with Controlled Destruction Support + Malevolence only on boss fights.

Even now that I'm with 1 cluster setup if I really wanna butcher a boss I just swap that and I get a big damage boost like +40%.

Since bosses are very contained fights Is easy to self cast FW and shoot the projectiles.

Spellslinger is better for speed and mapping.

Also drop KBlast for KBolt, clear is already insane with KBolt and is much easier to maintain the mana cost.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 13, 2021, 9:59:36 AM
https://pastebin.com/nPTHAzCD

Im done with the league and here's my character now. I was farming end game bosses non stop. Nice and fun build.

Invisted quite a bit into this, still missing elevated boots, corrupted belts with all resi, better amulet with resistances, and maybe a stronger offhand. each upgrade is about 50ex, the belt is probably 12-15ex.

and yea, watchers eye missing, but im sitting on 8.2m pob dps for now, even with scuffed talent points.

Im playing vaal cold snap with culling strike on the weapon to generate frenzy charges, will swap it out once I have minimun frenzy charges on my gear.

edit:
also the guide is poorly written and not complete.
it took my a while to figure out which upgrade was the next step for dps gain and mainly focused on poe.ninja builds.

once I fixed my resistance problems, I can safely swap out 13 ~ points for another large cluster, probably will bump the dps to 12-15m without sacrificing ehp. but for that it needs t1-t2 cold/fire res on amulet
Last edited by Monsieur_Ati on May 14, 2021, 3:44:28 PM
"
Monsieur_Ati wrote:

Invisted quite a bit into this, still missing elevated boots, corrupted belts with all resi, better amulet with resistances, and maybe a stronger offhand. each upgrade is about 50ex, the belt is probably 12-15ex.

and yea, watchers eye missing, but im sitting on 8.2m pob dps for now, even with scuffed talent points.

Im playing vaal cold snap with culling strike on the weapon to generate frenzy charges, will swap it out once I have minimun frenzy charges on my gear.

If you are always on low life, why don't swap the Seething Life Flask to a Panicked one?
"
Eti88 wrote:
"
Monsieur_Ati wrote:

If you are always on low life, why don't swap the Seething Life Flask to a Panicked one?
thank you for pointing this out. I was just focused on farming as much ex as possible, didnt care about the flasks, but I can change that. ty again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info