[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

why cluster jewels are so pricey in this league? i cant complete my build and dying alot. is there are a craft how to?
Clear is alright but bossing is the worse thing that could potentially exist I think, fire wall 23/20 and tier 1 bosses take forever to kill already, following budget version because multiple ex for clusters isn't where I'm gonna go
"
UpperX wrote:
I notice that you have +123% movement speed modifier which is quite a bit more than I have (+25%). I'm curious where is all of that coming from? Thanks and also you took that build truly far indeed.

In PoB in the Calculations section, if you hover over the multiplier you can see the sources. In this case it's from the boot, and flasks which give onslaught and movement speed.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
For Flamewall is Burning Bright better them Blowback?
Not sure how to calculate the DPS boost in POB.

I know for BA Blowback gives a lot more DPS, maybe is not the same for FW.

When I put that type of jewel into PoB and compare it shows that Burning Bright and Cooked Alive is the better jewel for this build (with my gear). This build's main DPS is from the burning and not so much the ignites although that does help with the negative fire res with Cooked Alive.
"
Rarepopo wrote:
is the dps setup w/ the flamewall on chest more dps alot higher than the 5-B 1-G link setup in the guide? i tried both and this one seems to have alot more punch.

There's a 3.14 PoB hidden in the guide somewhere that uses a 4B-1R-1G chest. You should probably at least be using that so you can use the Burning Damage support.

Also, using Empower may or may not give you the best DPS as it all depends on what gear you have. For exmaple, with my currency gear, using Efficacy gives quite a bit more DPS than Empower. It just all depends and it best to plug it into PoB to see for yourself with your specific gear.
Sorry about my noob question.
Since we cannot use Lightning Golem, how u guys deal about attack speed (Kinect Blast users)? It´s too slow here... I trying using Blood Rage but it consume all my ES.
Last edited by pangarebr on May 10, 2021, 10:59:35 AM
"
MichekDN wrote:
Clear is alright but bossing is the worse thing that could potentially exist I think, fire wall 23/20 and tier 1 bosses take forever to kill already, following budget version because multiple ex for clusters isn't where I'm gonna go

I looked your character page. Are you using flame golem on Malachai's Ring?
This will reduce DPS a LOT due to Elemental Equilibrium.
As you can see in first page, you should use chaos golem on ring and add X damage to minions jewel (where X is a non-fire element). This way you will get a big boost.

I'm a really noob/casual player and I'm having a LOT of fun with the build.
My total investment was ~56c (console player, 13c Tabula + 2c Shield + 1c ring + 40c lvl 21 Flamewall), everything else I crafted/looted, and I'm already doing low red maps really fast. I don't even have Amulet/Cinder flask yet.

For Ultimatums I just play it like a Dark Souls game. You just need to know what you are doing and how to do (and sometimes get 1 shooted, but... it's part of the game).
I can complete around 80% ultimatums on red maps with this mega under optmized build that I'm using. (I just skip "stand on circle" ones.)
Last edited by JSkynner on May 10, 2021, 11:31:47 AM
"
RJonesUSC wrote:

. This build's main DPS is from the burning and not so much the ignites although that does help with the negative fire res with Cooked Alive.

Yeah. Might be better selling the Bloback one and getting burn bright/cooked.

Blowback/cooked is almost 9ex on ps4. Not sure people are crazy enough to buy it ;)
"
pangarebr wrote:
Sorry about my noob question.
Since we cannot use Lightning Golem, how u guys deal about attack speed (Kinect Blast users)? It´s too slow here... I trying using Blood Rage but it consume all my ES.

Why not? Or am I wrong using 5 chaos 1 flame 1 lightning 1 ice 1 stone (using the chaos golem in the malachai ring)?
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
why cluster jewels are so pricey in this league? i cant complete my build and dying alot. is there are a craft how to?

I am doing fine in t16 maps, and I'm not using medium clusters yet, just a single large.

My most notable recent improvements in defense were
- Steelskin on LMB
- Primal Aegis from ascendancy
- removing Pyre and adding a rare ring which had 70+ life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info