[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
MichekDN wrote:
Clear is alright but bossing is the worse thing that could potentially exist I think, fire wall 23/20 and tier 1 bosses take forever to kill already, following budget version because multiple ex for clusters isn't where I'm gonna go

I switched from this build to CoC VD (was using spellslinger flame wall only till 90 for leveling purpose) and without even 1 cluster bosses were dying fast.

You are screwing yourself by putting flame golem in Malachai ring. You just give them ressistance to fire.
"
JSkynner wrote:
"
MichekDN wrote:
Clear is alright but bossing is the worse thing that could potentially exist I think, fire wall 23/20 and tier 1 bosses take forever to kill already, following budget version because multiple ex for clusters isn't where I'm gonna go

I looked your character page. Are you using flame golem on Malachai's Ring?
This will reduce DPS a LOT due to Elemental Equilibrium.
As you can see in first page, you should use chaos golem on ring and add X damage to minions jewel (where X is a non-fire element). This way you will get a big boost.

I'm a really noob/casual player and I'm having a LOT of fun with the build.
My total investment was ~56c (console player, 13c Tabula + 2c Shield + 1c ring + 40c lvl 21 Flamewall), everything else I crafted/looted, and I'm already doing low red maps really fast. I don't even have Amulet/Cinder flask yet.

For Ultimatums I just play it like a Dark Souls game. You just need to know what you are doing and how to do (and sometimes get 1 shooted, but... it's part of the game).
I can complete around 80% ultimatums on red maps with this mega under optmized build that I'm using. (I just skip "stand on circle" ones.)

Thanks, I just noticed it after you mentioned EE and fire, that's my bad lol, but i'm trying to find a build that will do everything no problem, my atlas is finished since week 1 of the league and since then i haven't been able to enjoy any real build, fireslinger is the best candidate to this day
i've put lightning golem in ring to proc EE correctly, making the needed changes and will come back here or edit for any new changes
"
MichekDN wrote:
i've put lightning golem in ring to proc EE correctly, making the needed changes and will come back here or edit for any new changes

Just another tip. People don't recommend Lightning Golem on ring because their projectiles can go through flame wall and proc EE with fire, which will be bad for us.

Best golem to use on ring is Chaos Golem because they don't have projectiles that can go through flamewall.
Also, don't forget to get a minion elemental damage jewel.
Last edited by JSkynner on May 10, 2021, 4:55:44 PM
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
why cluster jewels are so pricey in this league? i cant complete my build and dying alot. is there are a craft how to?

Ia because this league meta Burning Arrow build. It is causing fire based clusters price to skyrocket.
So this is my hardcore varient, currently sitting at 91. I'll probably try to reskill the other cluster around 95 or so

Spoiler

I use ele hit and took EE in the tree since I didn't want to give up my ring slot of malachai, not sure if I will modify that once I take the cluster.

Sitting at around 5.8k life 450es (will increase once I get Glorious Vanity).

Gears definitely not optimized and I'm currently looking for upgrades.

Edit: Honestly just thinking about spec'ing out of EE
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on May 11, 2021, 11:43:23 AM
"
twapper wrote:
So this is my hardcore varient, currently sitting at 91. I'll probably try to reskill the other cluster around 95 or so

Spoiler

I use ele hit and took EE in the tree since I didn't want to give up my ring slot of malachai, not sure if I will modify that once I take the cluster.

Higher movement speed on boots, an amulet anointment, and Eye of Malice are the first three things I noticed I'd swap.

Also, what about using basalt instead of sulphur, and removing freeze immunity (which you got from golem ascendancy passive) for curse immunity?
Last edited by Eti88 on May 11, 2021, 10:58:39 AM
"
Eti88 wrote:
"
twapper wrote:

Spoiler

Higher movement speed on boots, an amulet anointment, and Eye of Malice are the first three things I noticed I'd swap.

Also, what about using basalt instead of sulphur, and removing freeze immunity (which you got from golem ascendancy passive) for curse immunity?

Eye of Malice is meh overall, rather not use it.

Modified some gear. Got Ele weakness on ring + whispers of doom anoint on amulet. I'm looking to replace the boots all together, movement speed is fine for now.

Spec'd out of EE for now, also changed to Kinetic bolt + GMP + Combustion + Culling strike.

Didn't realize we had freeze immunity, I'll probably mod the quicksilver with movespeed or something. I went with consecrated ground over basalt for more damage, but may change to basalt for more survivability.

Final changes would be to buy Archdemon Crown for Socketed Skills apply Fire, Cold and Lightning Exposure on Hit (with malevolence enchant its 8 exalts 0.o) and change gloves to hunter influenced with #% fire damage over time multi.

Also, will probably get rid of convocation and the enlighten and put precision in shield, then remove second wind and add cast on hit to wand with WoC setup

Also will probably spam keep prefix on amulet until I eventually hit 2 suffix or malevolence reservation reduction then get inc flamability on helm instead.
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on May 11, 2021, 1:29:36 PM
Man... Ultimatums are so annoying. Did a whole CI variation of the Build.. and I was performing so well. Felt really tanky and powerfull.

Still Ultimatums can lay me down so hard. And is not even like multiple hits or getting stuck. Just really one-shoted :/

Kind of fells like Sirus Die beam from blind spots.

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Man... Ultimatums are so annoying. Did a whole CI variation of the Build.. and I was performing so well. Felt really tanky and powerfull.

Still Ultimatums can lay me down so hard. And is not even like multiple hits or getting stuck. Just really one-shoted :/

Kind of fells like Sirus Die beam from blind spots.

You only have about 4k ES, for me, it's quite not enough, 6/7k should be better

Ultimatums hit hard, very hard, and we don't have so much levels of defenses with this build and OS is unfortunately part of POE.

With some currency we could have something solid even in Ultimatum, prob is the meta BA which increase prices for some items we need (like clusters)
IGN : Azga
Last edited by Manchini on May 12, 2021, 12:32:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info