[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Monsieur_Ati wrote:

[..] also the guide is poorly written and not complete.
it took my a while to figure out which upgrade was the next step for dps gain and mainly focused on poe.ninja builds. [...]

You also go far from the main build, there are tons of possibilities for flameslinger builds.
Btw, the build will not be updated from 3.13, so :)
IGN : Azga
"
Manchini wrote:
"
Monsieur_Ati wrote:

[..] also the guide is poorly written and not complete.
it took my a while to figure out which upgrade was the next step for dps gain and mainly focused on poe.ninja builds. [...]

You also go far from the main build, there are tons of possibilities for flameslinger builds.
Btw, the build will not be updated from 3.13, so :)
yea you are right, nevertheless it is a fun build which works for all content and thats what counts
Yeah 3.14 is the time to enjoy any elementarist build before the imminent nerf in 3.15 :)
What are the best modifiers to increase damage? I saw it a while ago on a comment but couldn't find now.
What's the main difference between damage over time and fire damage over time? I'm looking to buy a gloves but I don't know which one is the best.
"
JSkynner wrote:
What are the best modifiers to increase damage? I saw it a while ago on a comment but couldn't find now.
What's the main difference between damage over time and fire damage over time? I'm looking to buy a gloves but I don't know which one is the best.

+#% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier is best. The generic +#% to Damage over Time Multiplier is equally as good but may not roll as high, I'm not certain though. The #% Increased Damage over Time is also good but not nearly as strong as the DoT Multiplier mods. #% Increased Fire/Burning Damage is also good but again, not as strong as the DoT Multi mod.

I'm not sure what BiS is exactly for this build but if you can get a pair of gloves with the Fire Dot Multi, the Inc DoT implicit along with some built in support gems for the KB-GMP-Chain-Comb. setup that would be great. Something like the below gloves are great, especially if you can get Faster Attacks instead of the Faster Proj. mod.

Last edited by RJonesUSC on May 15, 2021, 12:58:48 PM
"
RJonesUSC wrote:
"
JSkynner wrote:

+#% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier is best. The generic +#% to Damage over Time Multiplier is equally as good but may not roll as high, I'm not certain though. The #% Increased Damage over Time is also good but not nearly as strong as the DoT Multiplier mods. #% Increased Fire/Burning Damage is also good but again, not as strong as the DoT Multi mod.

I'm not sure what BiS is exactly for this build but if you can get a pair of gloves with the Fire Dot Multi, the Inc DoT implicit along with some built in support gems for the KB-GMP-Chain-Comb. setup that would be great. Something like the below gloves are great, especially if you can get Faster Attacks instead of the Faster Proj. mod.

Unavailable

Thanks!

One more question. I just got a 8 passive points large cluster jewel with burning bright + Lord of drought. Are 2 skills cluster worth or do I need to have 3? How do I know the position of skills in the 8 passive nodes?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
It's a fun build for sure. But I think I'm hitting a wall going to T16.
I'm not quite sure what to focus on primarily. Damage is fine, lacks a bit of survivability.
My flamewall is lvl20, I vaaled 7 20/20 yesterday, not a single 21, one even in temple. But OK, that upgrade is coming :-)
Got a skin of the loyal in my stash, waiting for the temple.
I also got a 2nd primordial eminence today. Anima stone is a bit out of my reach ex-wise atm. Checked yesterday and they were at least 6ex (xbox economy, yay).

Can someone look at my pob and tell me if I maybe got something wrong or if there is something I'm overlooking? Just want to make sure I'm not hindering myself by making a stupid mistake gem-wise or else.

https://pastebin.com/dLQnCrra

"
wettyfun3 wrote:
I'm not quite sure what to focus on primarily. Damage is fine, lacks a bit of survivability.
My flamewall is lvl20, I vaaled 7 20/20 yesterday, not a single 21, one even in temple. But OK, that upgrade is coming :-)
I also got a 2nd primordial eminence today. Anima stone is a bit out of my reach ex-wise atm. Checked yesterday and they were at least 6ex (xbox economy, yay).

Can someone look at my pob and tell me if I maybe got something wrong or if there is something I'm overlooking? Just want to make sure I'm not hindering myself by making a stupid mistake gem-wise or else.

I'd drop the cwdt 3-link for a single Steelskin set to left mouse button. I use a Flame Dash - Steelskin - Arcane Surge 3-link.

Get 5 new flasks. For quicksilver, get increased movement suffix and your preferred prefix (experimenter's, alchemist's, chemist's are the three I use). Drop sanctified life and mana flasks: get a divine life flask of staunching (prefix your preference, I'd do seething, others like bubbling, and now that low life is 50%, you can try panicked), and an enduring eternal mana flask of warding. For the remaining two, buy a Cinderswallow's Urn and a Rumi's. As soon as you can drop the mana flask, get a basalt flask of warding with the prefix you prefer.

Remember that you have the Menagerie for the staunching and warding affixes if you need them.
Last edited by Eti88 on May 16, 2021, 10:59:03 AM
"
wettyfun3 wrote:

Another way to go with the build (and the way I chose to do it) is not use all the primordial stuff. It allows you to use more rares to get more life and also possibly raise the level of your Flame Wall gem. Going that route, I don't have any issues with survivability in the ultimatums or much else for that matter - although I do need to stick and move a lot to keep moving. A big key is getting the cluster jewels though so you can kill things more quickly before they kill you; those jewels make a huge difference. They are pricey though unless you're able to craft them which takes time. Good luck.
"
Eti88 wrote:
"
wettyfun3 wrote:

I'd drop the cwdt 3-link for a single Steelskin set to left mouse button. I use a Flame Dash - Steelskin - Arcane Surge 3-link.

Get 5 new flasks. For quicksilver, get increased movement suffix and your preferred prefix (experimenter's, alchemist's, chemist's are the three I use). Drop sanctified life and mana flasks: get a divine life flask of staunching (prefix your preference, I'd do seething, others like bubbling, and now that low life is 50%, you can try panicked), and an enduring eternal mana flask of warding. For the remaining two, buy a Cinderswallow's Urn and a Rumi's. As soon as you can drop the mana flask, get a basalt flask of warding with the prefix you prefer.

Remember that you have the Menagerie for the staunching and warding affixes if you need them.

Thank you for that answer. Didn't even think about the flasks. Just got some at the beginning of mapping that I thought were OK and let them be.
Unfortunately I cannot bind steelskin on move on the Xbox. That option isn't coming. So the question is: is a cwdt-steelskin still better than immortal call? If so I sure would fix that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info