[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

hello guys, I just want to share with you how, after several searches, I maximized this build.

I'm having a ton of fun while I'm farming.

have fun guys, this is a really nice build to farm :)
Whats the point of Anomalus golems?
Are they better them +life?

Also what do you guys consider better Culling on the golems or RF?
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Whats the point of Anomalus golems?
Are they better them +life?

Also what do you guys consider better Culling on the golems or RF?

I use them as well. It just increases their buff effect. I don't really notice their lower life at all.

For the golems, I just put Meat Shield in there. I suppose Culling Strike would be good. Kinda an extra slot to do whatever with. Vaal RF could be a lot more damage I suppose as well if you need extra DPS.
Someone having good ideas for other trigger spells, tried cold snap, vortex... But not so happy with both of them... Would be nice to hear your ideas.
Dmg isn't the problem, survival also not really anymore, only a Lil bit qol spell xP
"
Anî wrote:
Someone having good ideas for other trigger spells, tried cold snap, vortex... But not so happy with both of them... Would be nice to hear your ideas.
Dmg isn't the problem, survival also not really anymore, only a Lil bit qol spell xP

I don’t really have an issue with damage or survivability so I went with Vaal/Cold Snap only for the Frenzy charges.
"
Anî wrote:

Not exactly to use in a trigger wand, but my MVP skill of the week is Arcanist Brand. I have left click Steelskin, extra button Flame Dash, right click Kinetic Blast (or Frenzy for harder bosses), and Arcanist Brand on 'R', which I only use in Ultimatums and for harder bosses.

Ultimatum setup: Arcanist Brand - Void Sphere - Wave of Conviction - Flammability. (WoC and Flammability might be swapped, don't remember which is more dps.)

Bosses setup: Arcanist Brand - Wave of Conviction - Flammability - Despair.

It feels very nice to just precast the brand and it applies everything nicely in sequence, then I recast it after about 10 seconds later.
Last edited by Eti88 on May 26, 2021, 2:37:14 AM
"
Eti88 wrote:

Not exactly to use in a trigger wand, but my MVP skill of the week is Arcanist Brand. I have left click Steelskin, extra button Flame Dash, right click Kinetic Blast (or Frenzy for harder bosses), and Arcanist Brand on 'R', which I only use in Ultimatums and for harder bosses.

Ultimatum setup: Arcanist Brand - Void Sphere - Wave of Conviction - Flammability. (WoC and Flammability might be swapped, don't remember which is more dps.)

Bosses setup: Arcanist Brand - Wave of Conviction - Flammability - Despair.

It feels very nice to just precast the brand and it applies everything nicely in sequence, then I recast it after about 10 seconds later.

Startet with arca brand this league, but swapped it for flamma on hit and a trigger wand setup. Also i never swap to frenzy xD but this can be a idea for the hard ones, but until now, I haven't gotten some hard ones...

Think I'm staying at coldsnap and that's it. But thanks for ideas
Played this build for the Ultimatum league and i must say...

It's probably the best build I've ever played. Unethical clear (as promised) and it's a pretty good boss killer once you upgrade a bit.

All bosses down, including Elder, Uber Elder, Pure Chayula, Shaper, Awakener 8 and Maven.

The only boss I did not kill (due to not finding him) is Trialmaster.

Leveling this build was fun & easy and it ramped up quite nicely. Absolute beast of a mapper.

Here is my final PoB: https://pastebin.com/pxLDqpEy

Still a lot to improve in terms of gear, but I'm done with the league.

All of my gear for those who CBA to open PoB:

Last edited by sampp4 on May 26, 2021, 8:06:18 AM
how do you guys farm with this build? because everyting is pricey and nocluster setup deals nearly no damage
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
how do you guys farm with this build? because everyting is pricey and nocluster setup deals nearly no damage

You can start doing clusters even without the best in slot versions. For example, get Exposure Therapy along with something else on the medium ones. It's not as good as Burning Bright but it still gives a lot of damage and is pretty cheap. I used those for a long time while farming for the better jewel combinations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info