[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
erasa_bleo wrote:
how do you guys farm with this build? because everyting is pricey and nocluster setup deals nearly no damage

Drop us a PoB or make your profile public and we can give you a few suggestions.
hello. can someone help me with my build? i did this build last league too but now, because of ba, i couldnt do any upgrade. i have 5k hp and 1k es but every hit i take like one shot or 4k. i have 150 chaos right now. should i switch one cluster setup?

https://pastebin.com/8gVAGbwx
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello. can someone help me with my build? i did this build last league too but now, because of ba, i couldnt do any upgrade. i have 5k hp and 1k es but every hit i take like one shot or 4k. i have 150 chaos right now. should i switch one cluster setup?

My suggestions:

- Drop Cwdt IC, and do Steelskin on left click. Link Steelskin and Flame Dash with Arcane Surge for automatic dps buff.

- Drop Shaper of Storms, allocate Bastion of Elements.

- I don't see that you have a "minions deal +x cold/lightning damage" jewel. If you don't have, your golem won't trigger EE.

- Get a Stauching/Bubbling/Panicked Divine Life Flask of Staunching instead of the eternal life flask.

- Get a Cinderswallow instead of the sulphur flask. Also, I'd change the curse immunity to the basalt flask, and the adrenaline affix to quicksilver.

- I also believe that getting a taunt chance for minions get you a small survivablity bonus (taunted enemies deal 10% less damage to you or something like that).

- I use Void Sphere to destroy corpses in ultimatums.

- Use Chaos golems, they give you phys reduction.

I am fairly happy with my character atm, feel free to check its equipment and links in my profile. I rarely die.
"
Eti88 wrote:
"
freakydouche wrote:

My suggestions:

- Drop Cwdt IC, and do Steelskin on left click. Link Steelskin and Flame Dash with Arcane Surge for automatic dps buff.

- Drop Shaper of Storms, allocate Bastion of Elements.

- I don't see that you have a "minions deal +x cold/lightning damage" jewel. If you don't have, your golem won't trigger EE.

- Get a Stauching/Bubbling/Panicked Divine Life Flask of Staunching instead of the eternal life flask.

- Get a Cinderswallow instead of the sulphur flask. Also, I'd change the curse immunity to the basalt flask, and the adrenaline affix to quicksilver.

- I also believe that getting a taunt chance for minions get you a small survivablity bonus (taunted enemies deal 10% less damage to you or something like that).

- I use Void Sphere to destroy corpses in ultimatums.

- Use Chaos golems, they give you phys reduction.

I am fairly happy with my character atm, feel free to check its equipment and links in my profile. I rarely die.

thank you for your suggestions, eti. really appreciated. if i add chaos golem how many should i run? im currently running 2 stone 1 ice and 1 flame.
"
freakydouche wrote:

thank you for your suggestions, eti. really appreciated. if i add chaos golem how many should i run? im currently running 2 stone 1 ice and 1 flame.

I have Chaos golem in my EE ring, and I run 2 of them. (2 chaos - 1 flame - 1 stone - 1 ice - 1 lightning). When I had the primordial chain amulet for +3 golems, I ran with 5 chaos: phys reduction and EE application are paramount.
Now I can run both herald of ash and malevolance after hitting herald of ash 30% reduced mana reservation on helmet. I think thast is better than spellslinger 15% reduced mana reservation.

Everything is melting faster than before. I will try to reach lvl 97 now.
"
Now I can run both herald of ash and malevolance after hitting herald of ash 30% reduced mana reservation on helmet. I think thast is better than spellslinger 15% reduced mana reservation.

If I understand it correctly, you can run Spellslinger + Malevolence + Herald of Ash with only the following bonuses:
- Sovereignty passive wheel,
- Herald of Ash mana reservation helmet enchant, and a
- 15% reduced reservation shield affix?

It sounds great, you don't even use the Charisma enchant. I still get lost in figuring out the mana reservation - aura optimization in my character. Nice chest btw.

May I suggest to beastcraft an "of Warding" suffix to your mana flask?
Last edited by Eti88 on May 30, 2021, 7:30:50 AM
"
Eti88 wrote:
"

If I understand it correctly, you can run Spellslinger + Malevolence + Herald of Ash with only the following bonuses:

It sounds great, you don't even use the Charisma enchant. I still get lost in figuring out the mana reservation - aura optimization in my character. Nice chest btw.

False.
Im running male+hoa too but using this setup
Spellslinger head
Charisma anoit
Enlighten 4 with the auras
Sovereign wheel

Like that I'm having 111mana unreserved which is enough to cast kb.
Also im using both cluster wheels now, 5golems, and a trigger wand with temples shield, wave and cold snap.
Having no problems anywhere now, normally running also a sapphire flask, but mana for no regen maps.
Last edited by Anî on May 30, 2021, 8:45:46 AM
"
Eti88 wrote:
"

Oddly remaining mana looks minus 52 or something like that. But I can still cast kb and flame dash with no big delay.

Anyway, I already crafted second medium cluster with blowback and cooked alive. I have almost everthing to transition from flamewall to burning arrow. Yet I am uncertain.

Thanks for advice on mana flask crafting.

And I hit third medium cluster for burning arrow. :)
Last edited by PricyYak4698381 on May 30, 2021, 5:25:56 PM
"
I have almost everthing to transition from flamewall to burning arrow. Yet I am uncertain.

I started my ultimatum character as a burning arrow elementalist (leveling with arma brand), and found the flameslinger build at about level 50. I think I'll never transition. :D
Last edited by Eti88 on May 31, 2021, 2:21:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info