PC servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Kateroze wrote:
LOL that ring attempt was beautiful tho! :D :'(

Have ~60 ex to spend. Don't know what to check for. I guess I should look for an helmet to have malevolance when I don't play with my wife. Or maybe an other explode item (wand or something else) to replace my gloves...


I spend 2 days crafting it, not to mention the cost.
But you live by the edge, you die by the edge :D

Because this made me poor af, here is link to my shop guys.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3014164

I'm updating it daily and accept reasonable offers.



Buy the merch guys! Next 10 sales come with my signature on exclusive art piece that i make in ms paint.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 21, 2021, 4:49:13 PM
"
CAKE wrote:

I spend 2 days crafting it, not to mention the cost.
But you live by the edge, you die by the edge :D

Because this made me poor af, here is link to my shop guys.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3014164

I'm updating it daily and accept reasonable offers.



Buy the merch guys! Next 10 sales come with my signature on exclusive art piece that i make in ms paint.



I knew I've seen your listing when I was upgrading my build lol.


I've crafted a similar helm to yours, and got the enchant on it also.

Any suggestions on how to craft the Warlord "nearby" mod while keeping both the life and resist mods?
Just some questions for clarification:

PoE Wiki says that "Enemies can only be damaged by one Flame Wall at a time." Does this inclue the DoT portion of the Damage(Does the DoT stack)?

When speaking of the diferent Delivery methods, some of them include "only hit 1 target" is that the others, such as KB, apply the DoT do all enemies on the explosion area?
"
CrackAndCat wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

I spend 2 days crafting it, not to mention the cost.
But you live by the edge, you die by the edge :D

Because this made me poor af, here is link to my shop guys.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3014164

I'm updating it daily and accept reasonable offers.



Buy the merch guys! Next 10 sales come with my signature on exclusive art piece that i make in ms paint.



I knew I've seen your listing when I was upgrading my build lol.


I've crafted a similar helm to yours, and got the enchant on it also.

Any suggestions on how to craft the Warlord "nearby" mod while keeping both the life and resist mods?

Nope sorry i do not believe there is any way for that, even metacraft does not protect from metaorbs . also this league came to "end" for me gear wise, with some luck someone will craft something good for our build but it is around 0% chance tbh, this build is popular and rightfully so, but people are happy enough with low-end items and do not aim for sky. Discord just disabled my account for buying too many remove/add thing.
I will not give them my phone number even at gunpoint.
GGG made me quite sad that they allow this bull* and they implement nothing ingame. Not the trade search, no "harvest stones" for trade. everything happens on 3rd pages from reddit to discord and questionable software for making shop threads....

Not quite sure how long will i last without the only crafting method that is any good. It is not like there is any chance to find better gear, i have better odds at lottery.

After contacting discord support about it:
Spoiler
Are you being prompted for phone verification at login?
If our detection system has triggered a phone verification for your account, you'll be required to register a phone number to your Discord account in order to continue its use, as we are unable to lift phone verification requirements on any accounts.


So yeah RIP...


My last project beffore geting BTFoed by discord is this, i wanted t1 or t2 life and vaal it.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 21, 2021, 6:43:07 PM
i remembered someone mentioned to keep the flame wall at 30level barrier and not beyond for some reason ?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Tom1nside wrote:
i remembered someone mentioned to keep the flame wall at 30level barrier and not beyond for some reason ?


At level 30, Flame Wall finally reaches a length of 69 units so there's no reason to go beyond level 30.

Jokes aside, the drop-off in damage is just inefficient going from 30 to 31. From 29 to 30, Flame Wall gets a base damage increase of 822.8. Going from 30 to 31 adds only 451.9. It's almost like a diminishing returns threshold. There's technically no harm in doing so, but you're better off investing in other stats/mods at that point.
"
Tom1nside wrote:
i remembered someone mentioned to keep the flame wall at 30level barrier and not beyond for some reason ?


That's related to gem level scaling.

Quick math is LVL 27 vs LVL 30, 44% more dam.
LVL 30 vs LVL 33 is 21% more dam.


It's relative ly less effective but still one of the better ways to scale damage. I'm running around with LVL 33 firewall for instance, now with 4 x burning bright/cooked alive combos.


I would also like to point out that while other may have different experience I find ACCURACY absolutely not needed. True, I have not tried out 95% chance to hit but I feel it's bit over emphasized.
ign PhysicalActivity
Last edited by wildjesus on Feb 22, 2021, 3:22:12 AM
Thnks for the responses . i was already at lvl 30 with


and today i switched the primordial amulet for


sitting at 32lvl atm

i was just remembered something like bug beoynd 30 thats why i confirmed it

edit im running 3 x burning blight nodes 2 x brushed with death and one exposure therapy . [ 2 x large + 4 medium clusters ]

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Feb 22, 2021, 3:54:24 AM
"
Tom1nside wrote:
Thnks for the responses . i was already at lvl 30 with


and today i switched the primordial amulet for


sitting at 32lvl atm

i was just remembered something like bug beoynd 30 thats why i confirmed it

edit im running 3 x burning blight nodes 2 x brushed with death and one exposure therapy . [ 2 x large + 4 medium clusters ]


Disclaimer: I play chieftain version of this.


But! Check Pob and Boss: Sirus dps. For that I believe Cooked alive stacking is nr1 dps increase. I was debating getting brushed but that 1% is minor for me as I have about 1700 hp regen WITH righteous fire so Im literally full hp... Or dead. :)
ign PhysicalActivity
Huge news: Anomalous chaos golem at 23% quality now grants more PD reduction. (it was not the case before latest patch)
You better be quick before other golem builds wake up and buy them all out leaving only sky-high prices online.

I'm at 48% pd reduction without shield! And without chain! Which is just amazing with so little investment in to it. 63% with flask up

Same goes for other golems

Btw my hit chance is 99-95% and i have no idea if it is bad for me, i think with the awakened triple chain it is impossible for monster in monster pack to dodge my attack, if it works like i guess it does.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 22, 2021, 7:43:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info